What's going on?

***WARNING: Violence***

I was awoken by pain. Lots of it. Everything was fuzzy for a bit before becoming clearer. My leg throbbed and my side pained like crazy. Not to mention the headache I have. I tried to move but realized I couldn't. I was sitting in a chair. My arms were tied behind my back and my torso was strapped to the chair. My legs were also tied to each chair leg. So I was completely immobile.

Where am I? It's daytime?

I didn't recognize anything around me and the place looked like a dry dusty room with broken furniture and a blue tarp covering something in the corner. The window was high and small with little light coming through. I groaned in pain and tried to look around for a door. It was behind me. 

"My head hurts so much," I whispered and groaned.

I heard footsteps approaching and then the creak of the door opening. I wanted to look behind me but I couldn't. The footsteps got closer to me and the person spoke.

"So you're awake. You must have fucked up real bad to end up in a situation like this." The man said. He took out his phone and called someone. "It's me. She's conscious. What are your instructions?"

Instructions? Who hired him?

"Understood." The man hung up and walked over to the tarp. Pulling it aside I saw a crate with things like a bat, metal, and wooden rods but the other stuff was obscured by his body. He picked up a wooden stick and walked toward me. "So what did you do little lady? Well... you ain't exactly little."

I didn't answer, just watched him.

"Who did you piss off?" He placed the stick under my chin and raised my head. "Not gonna talk huh?" 

"Ahh!" I screamed as he hit me across my wounded thigh.

"How about now?" He hit me again. 

I was in so much pain from that first hit my mind started racing. 

"Did you steal something? Perhaps touch something that wasn't yours? Killed someone maybe?" He continued, hitting me after every question.

"I didn't...." The pain was agonizing. "Besides... you should know why I'm in here. If your boss didn't tell you then they simply don't trust you." I laughed through the pain.

This angered him and he dropped the wooden stick and got the metal rod and landed hit after hit on me. He hit my arms, shoulders, legs, stomach, and chest, and even slapped and punched me a few times.

Well done Bina, you've pissed him off. That wasn't smart of you.

My whole body was in pain and I could taste blood. My cheek had been cut on the inside. I just sat there and hung my head down trying to hold on to my consciousness. I realized my leg had been wrapped with some cloth. The guy who was there was cursing under his breath and he dropped the rod and walked out. 

What do I even do? I can't get out of here... Am I here because of that asshole? It was one fight. I won that fight fair and square. Then he fucked with my car. Could he have taken things this far? I'm in so much pain. 

A few minutes passed and I heard footsteps approaching again but it was heavier and the strides were longer.

Great... another beating? Or is it torture? Interrogation?

The door opened and I kept my head lowered staring at my lap and bloody leg. The person stood in front of me and dropped something on the floor.

"Fucking bastards." He knelt in front of me and looked into my face. "You awake there lady?"