Explain (Part 2)- *Bo's POV*

Walking over to the top of the stairs I saw Diane sitting on the bottom tapping my gun against her thigh. I wanted to go down there to talk to her but something told me that it wasn't such a good idea. Felix walked up next to me and shook his head.

"This situation is every kind of fucked up." He said.

"Yeah, tell me about it," I responded.

"You're the one who's known brother the longest. Have you ever seen him this way before?" He had a concerned look on his face.

"No. Never." I shook my head. "Not while I was around him anyway. His mind was solely on doing his job. What about you? You've been constantly by his side since he got into filming eight years ago."

"Same thing. He didn't have any interest in relationships. So this is a first for me. The night they took her, he nearly destroyed the house. There was so much anger and pain on his face I barely could stomach it. Seeing him like that hurt me." Felix said hanging his head down. "I know I don't have any sort of right saying this because I've only known her for a short time, but she feels like a sister to me."

"Sister, you say? I feel a bit jealous." I joked.

"Why is that?"

"Ever since I've known you, when you're not addressing him directly you call Hyung-nim brother, and now you call his woman your sister. You've never called me brother and got upset whenever I called you that." I shrugged.

Felix screwed up his face at me. "Because I refuse to call you my brother. You're rude, short-tempered, hot-blooded, vicious, and a damn menace to society. You don't even think twice about killing someone."

"Goddamn... you didn't have to put it like that."

"Do I have to remind you of the names you've been given over the years? 'Reaper', 'The Lunatic', 'Psycho', 'Hellhound', 'The Emperor's Demon'-"

"I kind of liked that last one," I said smiling. "Don't forget your precious 'Ponytail' too."

"You're still an idiot. Maybe if you'd get rid of that long ass hair I'd stop calling you Ponytail."

"Aint no fuckin' way I'm cutting my hair." I furrowed my brows.

"That shit's gonna get you in trouble one day." He said looking away. "Anyway, I've seen you looking down there at her. I know you want to comfort her, but right now she needs a little time to herself to calm down. For now, just leave her be."

"I guess you're right. She's probably going through hell right now." I sighed.

"You need to clean up. That shirt is full of blood... or is the reason you still wearing the shirt is to satisfy your little blood fetish?"

I turned to him. "Don't say it like that. And no, that's our sister now and that would be wrong.... however..." I hesitated and walked past him, "I did it yesterday."

"Ahhh...disgusting shit." He pushed my shoulder.

"At the time I didn't know!"

"The fuck is wrong with you?"

"A lot." I chuckled.

"I shouldn't have asked. The bathroom is this way." He walked me down the corridor and opened the door. "I'll get you something to wear. If it fits." 

He walked off and I stepped into the bathroom and looked around. Fancy. After a few seconds, I stuck my head out of the bathroom and saw Felix walking to another door, and went inside.

Must be his room. Hmm,  don't trust him to pick out any clothes for me. I'll look through myself.

I left the bathroom and walked over to the door. Just as I was about to enter Felix stood right in front of me blocking my way.