Wait...- *Felix POV*

It's been three days and Bina still hasn't woken up. The doctor had done his best to treat her wounds and stabilize her. Apparently, she had a few cracked ribs, a lacerated iris, a gunshot wound, minor cuts on her torso, internal bleeding, and many bruises. Her left eye would no longer be able to function and she'll have to keep it covered. Diane and Minjun stayed by her side as much as they could but he had to work on the film still so today he was out but he called to check on her a few times. Diane however had left this evening to go collect some things as she wanted to spend the night since Minjun said it was fine to do so. Bo was still here as well and had gone silent against The Organization as Minjun had instructed him to do, plus he had gotten rid of the phone he took off Logan after going through it and not finding much. The Organizations Generals were very smart as to not keep anything stored on their personal cellphones. So our best plan is to sit and wait on Q to see what he finds out.

On the other hand, since Bo was staying in one of the extra rooms, that didn't keep him from invading my room or my closet. I'd offered to go and purchase clothes for him since he was forbidden from showing his face anywhere outside the house for risk of exposure from ghosting his superiors at The Organization, but he refused to let me do it. So he's been wearing my clothes and stretching some of them too. It's annoying. Mostly I try to give him the stuff that I hadn't worn as yet or believe it or not, too embarrassed to be seen in. Thankfully he doesn't have a problem with my fashion sense and our pants and shoe sizes are the same. Whatever works I guess.

Since I was put in charge of watching the house that evening I had sent Bo to do a compound check while I made dinner.

Ponytail's really been a pain in my ass since he came. At least he's proven himself to be useful.

I was cutting up vegetables to add to the pot when Bo walked in and leaned over my shoulder from behind. 

"Watcha cookin'?" He said loudly in my ear. I swung around knife in hand aiming at his hair but he ducked and grabbed his ponytail same time. He gasped. "How dare you? You were trying to cut off my most precious feature."

"Keep your hair out of my kitchen then I wouldn't have a reason to. I don't need your horse's mane dropping in the damn food." I said.

"Horse? Which part of me resembles a... wait... you might be right about that," he said smirking, "Just not the hair though."

"Stop." I put my hand up. "I don't care."

"If you refer to my hair again, I'd like you to compare it to silk, please." He said pulling up a stool and taking a seat a little ways off from me.

"Silk my ass."

"Why do you hate my hair so much? You've always hated it." 

"It's a fighting hazard," I said abruptly.

"But I always braid my ponytail and tuck it in the back of my shirt when I fight. Never had a problem." He said touching his hair.

"Whatever, just don't drop any in here."

"I don't shed."

"What do you think is going to happen when brother finds out who wanted to kill her?" I asked dropping the vegetables into the pot.

"Kill everyone associated with them. The Organization too."

"It'll eventually expose who he is."

"Yeah, I know. Once they have information on the girl and find out who she's in contact with, they will put it together once we go after them. If the person who requested her to be killed gave any details as to why they want her dead and whose affairs she 'stuck her nose in' then you can bet your ass it's a done deal." He said.