Explain- *Minjun's POV*

Looking at Bo and Felix, they both swallowed hard as Diane exited. 

She's not joking. She'll definitely shoot us.

"Listen, doctor, don't fuck up, okay?" I said stroking Bina's hand.

"Believe me, sir, I won't." He said.

"Good, because on top of you possibly knowing who I am now, failure to preserve her life will cost you yours ... and that includes your family as well." I looked at him.

"I understand." He responded and got back to work.

I let out a sigh and looked down at Bina. She was unconscious, covered in bruises, blood, and cuts. Some areas on her face were swollen a bit.

"Look at what they've done to you." I stroked her cheek with my fingers. The feeling of her swollen jaw made the water in my eyes drip down my face. "I promise I'll find them. And when I do, I won't be merciful about it. Please, hang in there Bunny." I kissed her swollen cheek and got up. Waving my hand to Bo to follow me, I stepped out of the room and wiped my face.

Bo looked as if he'd gotten bigger. Seemed like he really was taking care of himself. Felix leaned up against the door watching us from behind. We weren't far away from him so he could hear us speak. Diane was at the bottom of the stairs.

"How'd you find her?" I asked him.

"I work for the people that took her." He responded.

"The fuck?" Felix said stepping closer to us with a confused but angry expression. I put my hand out and he came to a halt.

"Hold on Felix. Bo, explain yourself."

"To clarify, I work for The Organization. Been there for a few years. I'm one of the Generals. None of us knows the Boss or higher-ups' names, that's confidential. We don't know who paid the higher-ups to do this. They didn't tell us. From the looks of it, Logan's group was informed to get her. He was a General as well." 

"Was?" I asked.

"Yeah. That's the guy I shot in the SUV. Anyway, I wasn't a part of the kidnapping. I found out about it after. Also, we were given different orders. Some were ordered to bring her in, some were ordered to beat her, but ... I was ordered to kill her. Me and Logan." Bo said. I felt my blood boil. "That's something I can't do. I don't kill women or kids or even hurt them. Whenever there are females or kids involved, I do my best to get them out silently and help. In her case, she wasn't there long and I tried to help her. I didn't know who she was until I got that message. Immediately I tried calling my superior to find out the situation but I didn't get any answers. All he said was that she stuck her nose in other people's affairs and that they wanted her to be taught a lesson and executed... That's how I got the order to kill her."

"What were your plans?" I asked still fuming at the thought of someone ordering my horseman to kill my woman.

"I was going to kill Logan with his own weapon, have her shoot me with it too, hide the vehicle to make it look like she fought back and got away. Keep her safe until I could have safely gotten her out of the country or something. But, Logan was being an asshole and tried to force himself on her and she kicked him in the face. That's when he took the knife and cut her across hers. I just... shot him." He said hanging his head backward and letting his hair dangle from the ponytail. "Realized afterward that the plan was done for. They would have believed that she got the gun off Logan since he's not a fighter like me. It would have worked and they would have bought it too because she fought them off the night they took her. She disabled one of their vehicles, wounded one of Logan's men severely, and knocked out another even though she was shot."

I was relieved to hear that. 

My Bunny can really hold her own, I'm proud of her for that.

"Speaking of..." Bo said reaching in his back pocket, "here. I took it off Logan's body. He said this is what she used to injure the guy. Also, this is what he used to cut her face." He handed me the switchblade.

"Yeah, that's hers." I took it. There was still dried blood in the corners of the knife. My chest started to hurt from seeing that she actually had to use this to defend herself.

'Her blood is on here too. THAT... FUCKING BASTARD!

"Hyung-nim," Bo said putting his hand on my shoulder, "she's a fighter. You've witnessed it yourself. She was willing to shoot us."

"I guess you're right," I said sighing.

"I don't know who ordered it but I can try to find out. Maybe get one of the higher-ups and bring him here to you by force." Bo stated.

"But won't that make you a sitting duck?" Felix butted in.

"Well yeah-"

"Do you think before you act?" Felix interrupted. "Your plan didn't work out and you want to go back there to the people over your head? After you killed a General?"

"I'll figure something out," Bo replied.

"Like what? They're gonna ask about Logan's whereabouts and what are you gonna tell them? You killed him?" Felix was annoyed, he folded his arms.

"Well if we're being honest, I've shot a few of our underlings and my partners already simply because they got on my bad side. What's one more?"

"Have you shot a General before?"

"No," Bo said sharply.

"They won't overlook that. What would your group think about their leader killing another General?" Felix asked.

"I don't have a group."

"What do you mean?" I asked looking at him puzzled. "You said you're a General, don't you have a gang of your own?"

"Yes, I am. But I'm the only one who doesn't have one."

"Let me guess, it's because of your trigger-happy nature. Isn't it?" Felix asked raising his eyebrows.

"Maybe," Bo said.

"Figures. What did you do with Logan and the vehicle?" 

"Took the plate off and burned it at my warehouse with his body in it," Bo responded. "Also took his belongings of course."

"You have a warehouse? Does The Organization know about it?" I asked.

"No. No one does."

"That's good news. Also, this house here was bought privately, I haven't even told anyone I work with that I won't be at the hotel anymore. I go there from time to time but I don't sleep there. This is my home now." I said.

"Oh, I see. You're not planning on leaving anytime soon. She means a lot to you doesn't she?" Bo asked.

I nodded. "About getting one of your superiors to come over, start planning it with Felix. I need to know who did this. And both of you, play nice."

"Yes sir." They both said in unison. 

"Bo I'll decide your punishment later, but right now I need to contact Q," I said walking off and pulling my phone out of my pocket. I dialed the number and the phone rang a few times before he picked up.

"Hello, Hyung-nim. Did you find her?" He asked.

"Yes. Bo found her, but she's in bad shape."

"That's some good news at least. Glad you found her. Do you still need assistance?"

"I do. Look into The Organization's members for me. More specifically a General named Logan. Check his messages, call logs, and listen to his conversations. Find the higher-ups and Boss information as well and do the same with them. I have to find out the person responsible for this." I told him.

"Understood sir. This will take a few days. Is that acceptable?"

"Yes. I'm aware that the higher-ups of The Organization and the Boss's names are all unknown, but any information will do. See what you can find for me."

"Understood."

I hung up the phone and walked back to the room where Bina was completely unaware that Diane had heard everything.