Sister- *Felix's POV*

*** This chapter starts a few seconds after they realized Bina wasn't in her room.***

After finding the room empty I ordered Bo to check all of the doors in the house and I also did the same.

FUCK! Brother is going to be pissed that we let this happen!

As I was bombing down the stairs I heard Bo yell. "War! Over here by the balcony!"

I did a 180 and rushed back up the steps to where Bo was. "Where?" I asked. He shone his tactical light across the yard and I saw the glint of the shiny blue shirt just on the brink of the bushes as she disappeared.

"Seems like she climbed down. She's clever." Bo said. "Let's go." He jumped off the second-floor balcony, did a tuck and roll then took off behind her. I jumped down as well but used the sheet instead to avoid hurting myself and took off after them too. Bo was significantly faster than I was so he was halfway across the yard in no time.

"Lady Bina!" I called out. Taking my phone out of my pocket I called our brother.

Dammit! What's she thinking?... That sound we heard earlier was her falling to the ground I'm sure of it. She's hurt badly. Now she's running through the bushes. Not wearing any shoes I bet. She'll further injure herself. Fuck, what if she falls? There's a fence back there so she can't get far... We really should have been keeping an eye on her instead of running our mouths. We're going to get our asses handed to us no doubt about it.

The phone clicked. "Yes."

"Hyung-nim, we need you to get here fast," I said panting.

"What's going on?"

"She woke up and tried to run away. We're after her now." I ran to the edge of the bushes and slipped in. 

"Find her. Keep the line open."

"Yes sir," I said holding the phone and following the glow of Bo's flashlight, I made my way through. I could hear her crying.

Dammit... this is too much to bear. Her cries... she sounds so scared.

We made our way as fast as we could to her but then her cries turned into full-on wails. It sounded as if she was in despair. I literally had to fight myself now to become emotional out there.

As we moved forward her cries became closer and closer until the light shone on her sitting clutching her chest and trembling. I quickly put the phone to my ear.

"Hyung-nim, we found her." I said walking closer.

"Good. I'll be home soon." He hung up.

She was shaking and crying and I couldn't help but feel bad for her. It's obvious she was panicking and scared out of her mind.

"Let's get her inside," I said.

Bo walked toward her but was hit by a rock. Then another, and another, followed by another. 

"Hey, it's alright. It's me, Bo, remember me?" He said reaching over to hand me the flashlight. I took it and pointed it at the ground so as to not blind her with it.

"We have to get you inside." He was hit again with another rock but he didn't seem to care. "It's okay to throw stuff at me, I don't mind. I understand that you're really scared."

This was my first time ever witnessing Bo being this gentle and sweet with anyone.

Wow, he really knows how to be nice. I never knew...

"I promise you I won't hurt you. Just like before, I want to help you," he said kneeling down in front of her. She was still crying but now shaking her head at him.

"No... no... leave me alone." She cried.

"It's alright, Bina." He reached out his arms.

"Go away..."

"I can't, I won't leave you out here. It's ok if you feel scared, but it's too cold for you to stay out here." He put his hands on her shoulders and she started hitting him with her fists. Bo didn't shy away, he took every one of her hits until he had her cradled in his arms and stood up with her. She still sobbed and hit him as he carried her.

Never in my life had I once thought that Bo was capable of being like this. Seeing how he handled her made me rethink everything I thought I knew about him.

Does this bloodthirsty maniac have a soft spot? He's never shown it to us. Or maybe it's just that he's only shown it to brother. I know he said he helped out women and kids before... was this the kind of care he showed for them? Is it because she's our brother's girlfriend? Was he always like this and I just never noticed it?

"Hey War, I don't mean to alarm you, but there's a slight possibility that you might burn down Boss's house," Bo said dodging through bushes.

"OH SHIT!" I shouted. I had completely forgotten about the food. "We have to hurry up or he'll finish kill me."

We picked up the pace and got out. As soon as I saw the house I ran ahead and left Bo behind. Luckily I made it to the stove in time to prevent a fire, but I wasn't able to save the food. It had become charred and the house reeked of burnt food. It was also smokey. I turned on the range hood, opened the doors, and threw away the food. 

After a while, Bo walked up the steps carrying Bina still crying. I hurried to close up the doors and headed up to be with them and I could hear things being tossed around.

"Hey War, call your doctor, and her friend," Bo said as I reached to the door. Apparently, she was throwing stuff at him. Literally, anything she could find.

"Alright," I said and got to it. The doctor said he'd be here in the next hour and a half and Diane said she was just leaving the house.

"Diane's coming, okay?" Bo said to her. "Don't worry. But you need to take it a bit easier, the wound on your leg reopened."

"And you suffered a fall," I said. "You're far more injured than you think Lady Bina."

"Don't call my name." She sobbed.

"Okay, I'm sorry."

"We'll stay here by the door, we won't come in. We just need to make sure you stay safe. It's alright to release your frustrations." Bo said softly.

It amazed me how calm he was, even though she was throwing stuff at us, I was shielding myself, but Bo didn't flinch once. He just sat there and took it all while reassuring her that it was okay. Somehow it looked as if he felt guilty about what had happened to her.