What did you say?

As the weeks progressed, Diane often went out with Geodude, and Park kept in touch with me. Like a lot. Every chance he got I received a call or a text or something. He even updates me on what he's doing and when he would appear on tv too. The biggest surprise, however, came one morning, when he called me and told me that he had Felix checking out houses for him and ended up purchasing one here in the city. If that wasn't enough, he took pictures and showed me the layout and also wanted me to help him choose the furniture. I gave the best suggestions I could as well as little ideas for a color scheme. He liked my ideas and promised to show me when it was all completed.

Today Diane and I decided to watch tv and saw one of his most recent interviews. This one contained Melody. So far we were enjoying it until a certain part. She seemed to be touching him a lot which I didn't mind until she made a weird comment.

"What did she say?" Diane sat up and asked.

"That she's probably the only person that's seen him shirtless," I replied.

"The fuck does that supposed to mean?"

"Listen..."I pointed at the tv.

"Interviewer: Mr. Park is that true?
Minjun: Well, what I can say is, yes she has seen me shirtless. As far as being the only person, not so much.
Interviewer: Care to tell us how that happened or is it a private matter?
Audience: oooooooooooo"

I rolled my eyes.

"Interviewer: We've only seen you in suits. Literally every movie and even off set. Suits only. There's not even a movie scene of you shirtless. So we're a bit curious as to how Melody knows what you look like.
Minjun: She barged into my trailer on set. Didn't even knock.
Melody: I did knock though (laughs)
Minjun: I heard nothing. She just walked right in and goes 'oh hey Minjun' and then freezes. The whole time I'm standing there like 'can I help you?' and she runs off.
(the audience laughs)
Melody: I was not expecting to see you like that.
Interviewer: Now that you did. What was it like?
Melody:(inhales) heaven... his body is so-
(Minjun covers her mouth)
Minjun: Stop talking.
(the audience laughs)
(Melody takes his hand off her mouth and puts it on his thigh also leaving her hand there. Minjun slightly brushes her hand off.)"

I turned the tv off. "Hold the fuck on now." I laughed.

"Nah..... that's fucked up," Diane said.

"To be honest she doesn't know. No one does besides you, Felix and I think Kimbly might have a hint. Oh and the security guards at the hotel if they actually watch the cameras." I told her.

"I don't care. Still, you shouldn't do that shit on tv. People will speculate."

"They're already speculating... Have you seen the media?"

"No. What happened?"

"What?" I bent over in her face. "You? Miss Nosey, haven't seen the media? Girl, go check The Daily Dose. Go look aye." I waved my hand at her. "Right now."

She grabbed her phone and started tapping away. I just sat in silence with a smile. Her eyes widened as she started reading and her mouth dropped open. She started violently spanking my shoulder. 

"Stop it, woman!"

"No I will not stop it...you see this video?" She pointed to the phone.

"Yes I saw it."

"She just wrapped him up like she belongs to him."

"I saw," I said grimacing.

"She even kissed him on his cheek on the red carpet."