❤️‍🔥Chapter 1 ❤️‍🔥

"I can hear it callin, From where you are, Loving the way you wanna talk, Touch me tease me feel me up, Touch me tease me feel me up!!" Jungkook sang at the top of his lungs, driving his new Red Mercedes Benz with the windows down, holding a cup of coffee in one hand while the other steered the wheel.

It was only 8 am, and he had never felt this alive and awake before in his life. He was on his third cup of coffee because he had spent all night thinking about how his first shift as a Police Officer would be like. He had been waiting for this moment since he graduated from Seoul University with his bachelor's.

He would have continued to get his master's degree, but he didn't feel like studying anymore. He fucking hated studying; he practically had to brainwash himself, endless nights, endless days of nonstop studying, just so that he could get his dream job.

Just as Jungkook was about to replay the Lovetalk song for the fourth time that morning, a car came speeding down the lane and stopped right next to Jungkook's car at the traffic light. Jungkook turned to look at the vehicle and gasped in shock because holy shit was the car expensive as hell! It was a car that his poor self always dreamed of getting: a Porsche Boxste.

He looked up to see who was driving the vehicle and he was surprised that he didn't look at the man's face first because the first thing he noticed was the guy's very bright shiny blue hair, wearing a very loose blouse that showed his chest and collarbones. He had on a white sparkling neck choker and held a vape between his slender fingers.

Jungkook has no idea why he was hesitant to look at the man's face because if his chest looked that appealing, he wondered what his face must look like. The brunette's eyes slowly trailed up to his face, and his breath hitched; his heart started to pound with lust because holy shit, did he just see an angel??!

He couldn't even see the man's face very well because of the shades he was wearing, but he could already tell he was handsome as hell just from only seeing his pink lips and his sharp features.

He probably was staring too long because the man turned to look at him and had this smirk on his face. He then bit his lip and slowly dragged the vape to his mouth, and blew the smoke out while sensually touching his neck slowly with his fingers.

Jungkook gulped. His throat was suddenly dry, and he didn't know why, but he suddenly noticed the slow music that the man was playing in his car. It sounded like a song you would play while you are having some heated late night sex.

Jungkook spoke without thinking because he suddenly blurted out, "N-Nice music, w-what's it called?"

The man grinned widely, he bit down onto his lower lip, and said, "The song is called Singularity. It also can give you the best orgasm of your life," he said with a smirk, and Jungkook didn't get to fully register what the hell he just said before the light turned green, and the man sped off.

Jungkook froze in his car for a good thirty seconds before the honking started to haywire.

////////////////////////

Jungkook surprisingly showed up to work early and not broken into pieces. After that encounter with that gorgeous man, he had a tough time concentrating on the road. His mind would always drift back to those luscious lips and creamy chest that he wants to lick, and Oh god! Jungkook never felt more perverted.

He slowly made his way into the police department, shaking with fear. What if he fucks up on his first day? What if they hate him? What if he randomly gets a boner? What if......

Before he could finish his trail of thought, a very tall and handsome looking man with cute dimples and huge thighs and a huge.

Oh my god, what the fuck is wrong with me?!!! Why am I so dirty-minded! Jungkook thought.