❤️‍🔥Chapter 6 ❤️‍🔥

If there's one thing that Jungkook Hates in his life more than his neighbours and just his life in general, is his shitty ass apartment.

It reminds him of his sad childhood; the plain white walls and the tiny space remind him how he had to share a room with his evil brother. The thin walls reminded him of his many nights where he had to listen to his whore of a mother, fucking all night with the disgusting choice of men she would bring home from work.

Except for the apartment he's living in right now is much worse. Since he's on a tight budget, he only has enough money to buy a bit of furniture and food. If someone walked into his apartment, they would be very shocked to only see one tv and one couch in the living room.

Jungkook could buy more furniture, but he would instead save it on ramen. And plus, he's the only one living here, and no one even bothers to visit him. He got no friends or family. So really, what's the point? Who is there to impress?

The only good part about his apartment is his room, it's bigger than the living room and the kitchen combined with his king-sized bed and his PlayStation--- that he loves more than himself and his work desk where he has his MacBook computer on. He spends most of his hours in here, doing absolutely nothing productive but playing games and sleeping.

Jungkook is currently in the washroom, doing his skincare morning routine while singing to Billie Eilish's new song "Everything I wanted." He takes his skincare very seriously; it's the one thing he never forgets to do. He would rather die than have acne, ruff skin, or pimples on his face. After he's done his skincare routine, he puts on a bit of makeup afterwards to make his cute face stand out even more.

When Jungkook was younger, he would often sneak into his mother's bedroom to take some of her makeup. She didn't notice at first, but she later found out and called him out for it; she would call him a "faggot" for wanting to wear makeup. Later on, she started to hide her makeup up inside a box with a lock on it.

Jungkook never followed the gender stereotypes of men, of what "men" should look, act, and dress like. He did what he wanted, and he honestly couldn't care less of what people thought about him. He loved wearing scented perfumes, loved wearing Pink, loved wearing lipstick, etc.

Jungkook found out that he also was attracted to men when he started fantasying about making out with Justin Bieber; he would always have dreams about him, imaging about what it would be like to kiss him, to hug him, to fuck him......

He accepted his sexuality when he was 18, when he finally left his toxic mother to live how he wanted. That's when he felt like he could be himself, finally. To live how he wanted without being constantly reminded that he's not "manly enough." Honestly, "What is a man?".

After Jungkook was done with his daily routine, he got dressed for work, made some eggs and bacon, filled his coffee mug up, grabbed his suitcase, and made his way out of the apartment door.
He was busy locking up the door when he saw his neighbours getting out of their apartment at the same time as he did, which had him rolling his eyes.

Jungkook prayed that they wouldn't start talking to him, but God really didn't love him enough.

"Hey, there, neighbour!!!! Off to work so soon?" Mark shouted out way too loudly as if Jungkook wasn't just a few steps away from him...

This is the first time Jungkook has ever talked to them; he usually tries his best to avoid them. They give him the creeps.

"G-Good morning guys, and yes, I'm off to work, unfortunately" Jungkook said awkwardly, turning his whole body to face them, giving them his full attention.