❤️‍🔥Chapter 39 ❤️‍🔥

The three officers have spent the past hour and a half searching those brothel homes that Hwasa had mentioned, but to their horrible luck, they haven't found anything. They were swept clean and empty when they had visited them. Not a single human being or object was to be found.

By the time they had fully checked the third and last house, that's when Jungkook lost his temper and latched out, going, full-on psycho. He kicked and punched every door and wall inside of that brothel, tearing it apart, ripping the paint with his nails off of the white walls. Smashing the door into pieces, using a hammer to smash the floors, until it cracked, making a giant hole in the centre, the wood fell down into the home's basement. He destroyed the entire place to the point where no other human being would believe that another human was capable of doing something this horrific. Only villains such as Thanos, the hulk himself, would be capable of doing such a thing, not a 26-year-old, 5'10 tall and 154 lbs man.

All Hoseok and Yoongi could do were watch him lose his sanity, not daring to step in to stop him themselves. They were afraid that Jungkook would snap and try to kill them, so they stayed back in the car, waiting for him for a good 30 minutes until he finished his mental breakdown.

But what Yoongi and Hosoek didn't know was how suicidal Jungkook was feeling as he was destroying that home. His mind went to a dark place; he felt incredibly empty, hopeless and alone, to the point where he tried cutting his wrists with a needle that he had found inside of that home.

He really wanted to end his life right there. Still, just as he was about to dig that needle inside of his flesh, he heard Taehyungs voice telling him "to stop," that he "loves him," and that he will never forgive him if he were to do it, and Jungkook knew that he was right. His angel was completely right.

If he had ended his life, how would he ever get to see Taehyung again? To hear that deep honey voice of his? To see that gorgeous smile of his that always left him weak in the knees? To hear him talk about his day and how he was doing? To feel his sweet soft lips against his? To feel his lithe frame against his, squeezing him in his arms?

If he ended it there, how would he ever get the chance to ask him to be his boyfriend? For him to finally move in with him? To start a life with him in Japan? A place where he had always dreamed of living ever since he was a kid. How would he ever get to hear him finally tell him that he loves him?

No, Jungkook needed to live; he needed to get the chance to hear Taehyung telling him that he loves him, to date and love him. Hold him in his arms for years to come, and when he's ready, he would get down on one knee and propose to him, marry him, to have the chance to call each other husbands and cherish him until the day their hearts stop beating.

So, that's why he put the needle down; Taehyung was the reason. The thought of Taehyung was like a poison seeping through his sanity, forever catching him off guard right when he thought he finally had himself under complete control again.

Jungkook got in the car, got behind the wheel, gripping it so hard that his knuckles turned white, sitting there in silence, his forehead pressed against the wheel. He didn't say a word to Yoongi and Hosoek, and they didn't dare say anything back.

They didn't know where to go, where to look next, they were useless, everything was useless. There's no way they can find the other brothels' locations, given how they didn't find anything inside of them; they were swept completely clean, with no sort of evidence. The basters knew what they were doing, knew their job well.

"Uh, Jungkook? Your phone is ringing" Yoongi nervously said, pointing at his pocket. Jungkook scrunched his eyes, confused about why his personal phone is ringing, given how almost no one ever calls him. Only when they ever need something from him because that's just how sad and depressing and lonely his life is. No one gave a shit enough to bother checking upon him.