❤️‍🔥Chapter 29 ❤️‍🔥

"Bogum, I swear to God, if you are in there with Tae——"Jackson said as he opens the door to the back of the strip club, praying that he wouldn't find Bogum in there with Taehyung because he knows that those two can't seem to get their hands off of one another, but instead he finds the boy who he loves, laying on the floor, bruised up, and drenched in his own blood.

"B-Bogum?!! What the fuck??! What happened to you??!" Jackson screeched in horror, bending down to grasp his bloody bruised face between his palms to check if he was conscious, but ends up screeching when Bogum opens his eyes and starts to laugh a sinister laugh.

"I got beat up by a short, Skanky whore, who looks like he sucks cock for a living, that's what" Bogum replied, his voice laced in venom. He started snickering again when he saw Jackson's eyes bulge out of his head, his mouth wide open in shock, almost as if he was both intrigued and offended by those very words.

"Why? What the hell did you do?" Jackson asked, holding onto his hand in a tight, firm grip when Bogum started to push himself up from the floor, his legs wobbling on the way, groaning from the pain, almost falling headfirst into the floor if it weren't for Jackson's fast reflex in steading him up.

"Nevermind what happened, I don't give a fuck, just know that I will get my revenge, I don't care how long it will take, I will have Taehyung suffering" Bogum spits in fury, staring at Jackson with bloodshot eyes. Something sinister in them, which had Jackson flinching and shivering from the sight but also something possessive, flared inside of Jackson when he heard Taehyungs name—not liking the idea that Bogum got himself beat up over another man. Preferably one that always left his skin crawling since day one.

The moment Jackson ever laid eyes on Taehyung, he was jealous, he didn't like him one bit, didn't like how as soon as he stepped into a room, all eyes were on him, didn't like his small waist, pretty face, and his big bank. And knowing that Bogum knew him ever since they were kids and had an undeniably big fat crush on him. Well, that just made him hate him even more.

Jackson has had enough of watching the man he loves obsessing over another man that wasn't him. He has had enough of Taehyung and his rebelliousness and seductiveness. He wanted it to end; he wanted to end him.

"I want to help, Baby, whatever you are thinking, I want in" Jackson airily said, grabbing onto Bogums sweaty ripped shirt and pulling him against his chest, so he was staring deeply into his dark eyes.

"Yea?" Bogum grabs onto his wide waist, squeezing it "You want to help me destroy Taehyung? Watch him cry and beg onto his knees for me?" Bogum snickered, leaning into him, until they were sharing the same breath, their noses bumping into each other.

Jackson bites his lips, something hot flaring inside of him from hearing Bogum speak to him in that raspy voice of his. Seeing him all bloody and bruised just made everything more thrilling; he wanted to shed his already ripped shirt apart and mark up his entire torso with his tongue.

"Baby, you know I do. As long as he's begging and crying for something else than sex, then I'm all for it. The slut should be taught a lesson" Jackson sweetly said as he traced his chest with his fingers sensually, licking his lips suggestively when he saw how Bogum was eyeing them.

"Then come with me, I know just who to tell" Bogum leaned back with a knowing grin, lacing his fingers with his, pulling him along towards the front door, but not before he sealed his lips with Jackson's in a needy, filthy, tongue and teeth kiss.

"Fuck, you Better fuck the shit out of me when we're done baby, you better fuck me nice and hard" Jackson begged against his lips, his voice dripping with sex as he continued to kiss him deeper. Shoving his tongue inside of his mouth, which Bogum caught between his lips, as he sucked onto him messily, drool, blood, and spit mixing in with the kiss.