❤️‍🔥Chapter 40 ❤️‍🔥

"Holy mother of god, am I traumatized by what I just saw. Did you see all those teens trapped inside of that damaged truck like that?" Jin said while grabbing onto Junghyun out of Jungkook's tight grip, raising his eyebrows in confusion when he saw the way Jungkook was smirking at his own brother amusedly. He pulled him away and into the patrol car, throwing him in, petrified with the way Junghyun stared at Jungkook with Murder in his eyes.

"Okay, so the paramedics have taken care of your... umm your.... well dead father" Namjoon trailed off hesitantly, saying his words carefully, as if Jungkook didn't already know, as If he were expecting him to burst into tears which he wouldn't. Not for a man like that "and we have taken Bogum, Jackson, along with five other men who were found in that jeep that was following them. They were obviously working with them and were now going to take those traumatized teens into the station. Figure out where their poor parents are, get them checked for any diseases, and once all of that is taken care of, I will then ask them each individually their story. This is going to break the country. It's going to shock Korea. I'm very worried about those kids. This is very scary" Namjoon added on like a robot, sounding mentally and physically drained, which was understandable given the circumstances.

"I'm very proud of you, Jungkook. You did an excellent job" Namjoon said after a long uncomfortable silence, smiling slightly and patting Jungkook against his shoulder lightly.

"Thank you, Sir" Jungkook said with flushed cheeks, bowing down respectfully, turning to look back to look where he came from after chasing Junghyun down. There were two paramedics, six cop cars, and people crowded around, peaking in interest at the scene.

A pair of them hustle Jungkook's father towards an ambulance while swinging the doors shut and speeding away. The teens that were held captive, all 23 of them, not including Taehyung and Jimin, were lined up, getting their wrists untied, along with the duck tape from their mouths from a cop, as they cried out in relief. Jimin was being hugged tightly by both Hoseok and Yoongi, who were caressing and kissing him all over his face; they cried with tears of joy.

Jungkook could see Taehyung in the distance because of how bright his shiny blue hair was, how he leaned against the edge of the cop car with his face between his palms, alone and most probably crying, and Jungkook's heart sank from the sight.

"It's okay, you can go to him; I'll take it from here" Namjoon said wearily, patting him on the back while looking over towards Jin, who watched him with admiration.

Jungkook didn't even wait, he took off, sprinting over towards Taehyung, and when he was getting closer towards him, that's when the blue-haired beauties eyes snapped up, looking right at him, the biggest smile lightening up his gorgeous face, It lights up Jungkook's entire world.

Taehyung starts sprinting towards him as well until they're colliding with each other, enfolding one another in their arms, just clinging and clinging and clinging onto each other desperately.

"Oh god, oh fuck, baby, you're okay" Jungkook said shakily, lifting him up by his thighs, legs tightly wrapped around his waist, nuzzling his nose into his neck, while Taehyung cried happy tears against his, clinging onto him like a koala.

"I-I was so scared, J-Jungkook, I-Thought I was g-going T-To die! I thought I was never going to see you ever again" Taehyung said shakingly, clinging onto him even tighter, body trembling in his hold.

"Shh, it's okay baby, I'm here now, you're safe, you're with me" Jungkook said, squeezing his waist, pulling back so he can look at his face, his beautiful face, his eyes filled with tears that are spilling down his cheeks, lips stretched in his bright, boxy smile, the exact same one that Jungkook has carried in his heart all this time.