❤️‍🔥Chapter 31 ❤️‍🔥

Well, Jungkook lied, it didn't just take them long, but it took a whole hour. Taehyung's anxiety Was spiralling out of control. He was beyond paranoid. It felt as if someone was watching him. He could practically feel someone breathing down his throat. He kept on fiddling with Jin's shitty ass phone, checking outside of the windows every second, tapping his foot, and praying that he would see them exiting out of the club.

Taehyung had a bad feeling inside of his chest, a terrible one. He knew something bad would happen to him sooner or later. It was bound to happen; there's just no way that his friend Jimin would go missing him and not him. It didn't feel right, and he knew deep down that Jungkook's father would come for him next, probably kidnap him or kill him.

Taehyung is naive, but he isn't stupid; the first time he saw his father, he knew that something was off about him, and if those perverted and deep chilling stares his father gave him weren't an indication, then he didn't know what Was.

God, he missed Jimin so damn much. Missed his warm hugs and pretty face, and big heart. He couldn't stop thinking about where he is and what is happening to him right at this moment. Was he locked up somewhere? Was he dead or alive?

Taehyung had no clue, and that's what terrified him the most.

Taehyungs teary eyes were just about to shut closed when the front doors burst opened and in came in Jin and Jungkook, who were sweating and breathing as if they just got back from a 200-mile run.

"H-Holy F-Fuck W-was that just fucking terrifying A-As F-uck" Jin wheezed out, reaching out and opening the compartment to pull out a water ball, immediately chugging it down his throat, not minding that the water was splashing all over the car seats. The water bottle was then roughly grabbed out of his hand by a red-faced Jungkook who looked as if he were about to pass out any second from dehydration.

"What the fuck happened to you guys? Tell me!" Taehyung whined out, demanding an answer. Jin watched Jungkook with a scowl as he chugged down the remains of his precious cold water.

"You really want to know?"

"Yes!! Of course, I do" Taehyung demanded.

"You really sure?" Jin replied, and Taehyung huffed.

"Just fucking tell me" Taehyung barked.

"I don't know, it's very fucked up" Jin replied back, and Taehyung's eyes rolled so far back in his head.

"S-Someone S-Shot your boss Taehyung, as well as two other random customers" Jungkook stuttered breathlessly, and Taehyung's eyes bulged out of his head, his heart beating at a rapid pace.

"WAIT, WHAT? WHO? WHY? WHERE? WHEN? HOW?" Taehyung shouted, not believing that his own perverted pedophile boss was actually dead.

"We have no idea who it was. The bastard shot the security camera before shooting him in his office seat 7 times, straight in his heart" Jungkook exclaimed, his voice rising in a pitch, face growing paler, and Jin just nodded along with a shake of his head.

"I almost vomited from the sight. His blood was everywhere, everything was torn and broken apart, and those two other customers that got shot were shot 3 times in the chest. It seems like they were in his way, and he decided that it would be best if he killed them as well.... such a sick fuck" Jin said right after Jungkook and Taehyung didn't know what to think.

A sick and selfish part of him inside was happy that he was dead, and another felt sympathy for him. Still, when he remembered all those terrible things his boss has done to him and many other innocent children, he didn't feel so bad that he was celebrating on the inside.