❤️‍🔥Chapter 18 ❤️‍🔥

"Want me to walk you out?" Jungkook asked, and Yeonjun nodded happily. Jungkook quickly throws on a random t-shirt and shorts before following the boy out of his apartment only to bump into his neighbours Mark and Marissa, who were right outside his door looking like they haven't slept in 50 years-as if they were waiting for him to walk out his door. The brunette felt very uneasy when Mark gave Yeonjun a very perverted grin.

"Damn, Jungkook didn't know you had such a beautiful boyfriend" Mark said as he shamelessly checks Yeonjun from Head to toe. Marissa was next to him, but instead of checking the young boy out, she was instead looking at Jungkook like he was the sexiest thing she's ever laid her eyes on.

The brunette gagged from the sight; they both looked like they just got out of bed, their hair was messy, their teeth were yellow, they both were wearing Pajamas- well, Mark was, Marissa was practically naked. It was an awful sight to look at so early in the morning.

Yeonjun gulped and stepped back from them to hide behind Jungkook, who wrapped a hand around his waist possessively from the hungry eyes of his perverted crackhead middle-aged neighbours.

"Could you two please move out of our way? I don't have time for this right now" Jungkook said bluntly, trying to push past them, but that only made them move in closer. Marissa and Mark both looked at each other with a smirk.

"So this is why you didn't want to join in on a threesome with us. It finally makes sense now you already got yourself a nice young treat instead" Marissa says with a grin, locking eyes with a very scared and uncomfortable Yeonjun.

When her eyes wandered down to the 7-inch heels, he was wearing with a raised eyebrow "Oh, and he has style too; wow, you hit the jackpot here, Jungkook" Marissa added on mockingly, and Mark just snickers, and that's when the brunette snapped.

"If you don't get out of the way, I will report you both for harassment" Jungkooks spitted, getting all up in their faces threateningly "Or better yet, I'll go get my badge and Arrest you both right now! So what's it gonna be?" He added on his voice is surprisingly very calm and collected, given the situation.

"Okay, chill man, we're just playing around" Mark shakingly laughed, raising his hands in surrender, clearly very intimidated by him. Marissa rolls her eyes and huffs, walking away back into her room, with Mark, who runs after her 15 seconds later, giving a glance back to Jungkook, who gives him a threatening stare.

"Fuck, I'm so sorry about them" Jungkook turned back to look at a very flustered Yeonjun who was biting his lips looking up at him, and Jungkook just gulped from his very sultry look.

It all happened too fast for him to comprehend; one-minute Jungkook was gazing into his eyes; the next, he was pushed up against the wall feverishly and aggressively and attacked by a hungry pair of lips. Yeonjun was moaning and groaning so eagerly between his lips.

"That was so fucking hot, the way you defended me like that, Ugh! No one has ever done anything like that for me" Yeonjun said, pulling back from his spit swollen lips, a trail of saliva connecting them. Jungkook was too flabbergasted to speak from that very unexpected passionate kiss that honestly left him weak in the knees and fire blazing below his abdomen.

Damn, no one has ever kissed him like that; he's always the one who is pressing people against walls, taking their breaths away. Not the other way around.

"If my friend wasn't already waiting for me outside, Daddy, I would've given you the blowjob of your life" Yeonjun huskily said, almost moaning his words out, and Jungkook just blinked. He gave him one last passionate kiss before ending it by grabbing his bottom lip between his teeth, using light pressure as he grabs the lip and tugs it down just a bit, leaving the brunette hissing from the sinfully good feeling.