❤️‍🔥Chapter 7 ❤️‍🔥

Everyone noticed him. He was too intimidating and scary looking, it was impossible not to see him. One slap from this guy, and you would be dead.

Jungkook almost had a heart attack when the man glanced up, removing his sunglasses from his face, in his direction, thankfully he wasn't looking at him; he was looking at someone beside him, waving his hand at them.

Wait...

Jungkook realized that the man was waving at Taehyung because when he turned to look at Taehyung, he was staring right back at the man with happiness, waving his hand back at him.

Taehyung was smiling so sweetly at the man who was staring right back with a smirk before talking back with IU. Jungkook was entirely shocked by the unexpected exchange.

"Is that your dad or something?." Jungkook asked, very curious about how Taehyung seemed very familiar with such a scary-looking guy. Taehyung turned to him, looking dazed, his face glowing with happiness.

"My dad? Bitch please, that's my HOT Sugar Daddy, he's the one who always bails my ass out; I don't know where I would be without him." Replied very cheerfully, staring back at his Daddy. Jungkook nodded thoughtfully for a second until he realized what Taehyung just said.

"Y-Your S-s-Sugar D-D-addy?!! W-what? Y-yOU HAVE A SUGAR DADDY?!" Jungkook managed to get out, stuttering out, and Taehyung just nodded casually, as if this wasn't a big deal. I mean, it really wasn't, but Jungkook just saw his life flash before his eyes.

"I'm not surprised that you have a sugar daddy... there's absolutely nothing wrong with that... but I'm just fucking confused....he lets you fuck around with other men? A-are you even allowed to fuck around with me? I really don't want to die, Taehyung. He looks like-----." Jungkook said shakily, he can picture his Daddy pulling up at his apartment at 1am to shoot him in his sleep; this guy looked like the type that killed.

"Yea, he is a big and scary guy. I'm not gonna lie. He is also extremely possessive over things that belong to him and loves killing people that piss him even just a little. He killed a man once that stared at me longer than 5 seconds, he shot him dead in the head in front of me....." Taehyung cut him off, explaining way too casually and cheerfully while Jungkook was starting to feel goosebumps all over his body; he was shaking with fear and with so much fucking regret.

Taehuynged looked at Jungkook and continued saying, "If Daddy ever found out that you touched me, Officer, he will end you."

Jungkook stepped back from Taehyung, feeling uneasy. Taehyung was fucking evil holy shit, he planned this, he wants him fucking dead by Mr.Hulk over there. He knew this was a mistake from the beginning; if he knew that he had a crazy possessive sugar daddy, he wouldn't have ever laid his hands on him.

But you want to know the most ridiculous thing about this whole situation? Jungkook didn't ever want to let Taehyung go; he's in too deep, it's too fucking late, he had already fallen for him, hard.

Jungkook can tell that they were very close and that somehow made his chest burn and his stomach churn. He was so so jealous, he felt incredibly stupid for it. Of course, Taehyung had other men in his life; he was so crazy to think that he had a chance.

"Taehyung...." Jungkook didn't know what to say to him; he was so conflicted, should they end this, whatever this is between them? Or risk getting caught by his Sugar Daddy, risk getting killed over a damn boy.

Taehyung was so calm, he had on an amused smile.

"Don't worry, officer, you think I am stupid enough to tell him about us? If I wanted you dead, you would have already been dead a long time ago." Taehyung smiled kindly up at him.