❤️‍🔥Chapter 8 ❤️‍🔥

Jungkook was once again on patrol duty, and he really wanted to cry. First of all, he barely slept last night because of that slightly arousing but disturbing dream that really left his dick confused and his sadist self popping out; he got a creepy letter from his crackhead neighbours asking him if he still wanted to have a threesome with them.

Finally, he's currently in the car with none other than Park Fucking Bogum. It's like Namjoon paired him up with Bogum on purpose just to piss him off. Couldn't he have paired him up with Jin or Hoseok? Even Jackson sounds like a better option.

So yea, they're currently in the car together—with Bogum giving him dirty looks every second, driving around, waiting for someone to do some illegal shit so they could send their asses to jail.

Bogum reached out suddenly and turned on the radio on full blast, which made Jungkook jump out of his seat, almost losing his grip on the wheel.

"What the fuck was that!!? I almost lost control of the wheel, you fucking idiot", Jungkook screamed out, lowering the music all the way down and Bogum just grinned.

"Good, I would rather die than stay in this car with you for another minute," Bogum said through clenched teeth, and Jungkook just huffed out in anger.

"What the fuck is your problem? Why do you hate me so much!?" Jungkook said suddenly, looking over to Bogum, who was already staring at him.

"I don't hate you, I Despise you." Bogum seethed, and Jungkook just laughed mockingly.

"Oh, really? And why is that? What the fuck did I ever do to you?" Jungkook replied, gripping onto the steering wheel tightly until his fingers turned white.

"I don't know, your existence bothers me so much, you should be happy that I haven't knocked your teeth out already because you really are testing my patience." Bogum lashed out, and Jungkook clenched his jaw with rage.

"My existence? I think you're just jealous, man, because there's really no other explanation, I never did anything to you." Jungkook replied.

"Jealous? Please, what's there to be jealous of? You look like a manwhore and act like one too." Bogum huffed out.

"Oh come on now, I know exactly why you're jealous of me, and also you fucking suck at insults." Jungkook spat out.

"Yea? What am I jealous of? Please tell me." Bogum said mockingly, and Jungkook just smirked.

"You're jealous because the one man that you're obsessed with doesn't want you but wants me instead, and you know that, you know that he wants me back and that just pisses you off, doesn't it?" Jungkook said mischievously, loving the way he made Bogum eyes turned red with anger, loving the way he just froze in his seat, not being able to speak.

"You think I don't notice the stares you always give him? The way you check him out all the time, the way you seethe with anger whenever he looks or even touches another man, it's pathetic, really." Jungkook continued with a small grin, and Bogum finally spoke up.

"F-Fuck you, Jungkook, I swear to god if I weren't on Duty right now, I would've punched that ugly smirk off of your fucking face!" Bogum replied with rage, pointing his finger at the brunettes face, and Jungkook just smiled evilly at him.

Jungkook doesn't know if he should be happy or be scared for his life because this Bogum guy has some serious anger issues, he wouldn't be surprised if he had actually killed someone before.

They didn't speak to each other for the next few minutes until Jungkook finally spotted someone doing illegal shit near some abandoned buildings. The person was throwing some rocks at the premises, breaking open the glass windows. The brunette parked the car some metres away and got out (not bothering to see if Bogum got out as well).