❤️‍🔥Chapter 14 ❤️‍🔥

Warning: This chapter includes dubious consent. So please don't read it if you're sensitive.

Taehyung's insides were burning; everything ached from head to toe. He was completely and utterly exhausted from having to stand up for long hours at the strip club.

Don't get him wrong; he loves being a part-time stripper; there's just something so exhilarating about having the power to make men worship at your feet. He loves the hungry eyes that the clients give him as he spins around on the pole and loves how they lustfully stare at him while he touches his body.

But what he doesn't like is the private sessions that he has to give to some clients, he tried talking to his manager about this.

Still, he always tells him the same thing, that 'it's great business' and that 'You will make more money that way,' but truthfully, he would rather jump off a cliff instead than having to let old men touch him so intimately.

Taehyung doesn't feel safe being in the same room with some of these men. First of all, almost every man that comes to see him always wants to have sex with him.

Still, he's not comfortable in spreading his legs for every man that so much as stares at him. Especially not with these cocky, snobby, old rich men who think they can do whatever they want to his body without his consent.

Some would get so aggressive with him to the point he has to call security; there were so many times where he thought that he would get raped, so many times, his body was left with deep bruises and cuts.

He told his boss this, but he only shrugged it off, telling him to 'get used to it,' not surprising coming from a pedophile. His boss is a disgusting old pedophile who doesn't care if he gets raped or killed, only cares about himself and his filthy business.

There was this one time he caught him in his office watching child pornography, the time where he threatened him that if he dared tell anyone about it, he would kill him and everyone that he loves.

Taehyung remembers crying in his sleep after that threat, the same night, his daddy assaulted him in his sleep.

But of course, he couldn't say or do anything about it, not unless he wanted to live out on the streets. He just has to suck it up and take it like a good boy, or he will be punished.

Taehyung has grown to be used to being degraded and used as a toy. For the past 20 years of his life, he has been viewed as nothing but a sexual object.

When he was in the orphanage, he was always the one who got picked on by the jealous women and men that worked there. He was either lusted after or hated after; there's no in-between.

He lost count of how many people that assaulted him or wanted him killed there. It was not a safe environment for him.

Many older men tried to adopt him from the orphanage when he was still underage; many were pedophiles.

They would always request if they could see him, to talk to him, to "get to know him." So they could secretly touch him; they never really wanted him for anything else but their sick pleasure. Taehyung would cry when he would see the other kids getting adopted by people who wanted them and not for something else.

Bogum would know this because he was there, in the orphanage with him his entire childhood; he remembers all the times he was there for him in his time of need when he was sick or feeling sad; he was always there for him, hugging and kissing him.

They were very close until one of the homophobic women who worked as a social worker there got disgusted and jealous of their close friendship and separated them. Telling them repeatedly that it's not normal for two boys to be that close to one another- That it's a 'sin' to love someone of the same gender.