❤️‍🔥Chapter 3 ❤️‍🔥

Jungkook walked into the police department with the biggest headache ever. His third cup of coffee that morning didn't seem to do the trick for him. He walked in on everyone in the office, looking completely exhausted.

"Why do we have to chase him all the time and bring him back here just for his bullshit charges to be cleared and for him to get bailed out the next hour?" Yoongi said with an exasperated groan. He was up all night chasing Taehyung who was driving around the city on a motorcycle. Yoongi eventually gave up chasing him after Taehyung flashed him his bare ass and gave him the middle finger.

"Protocol Yoongi, we have to follow it" Jin said with a yawn and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Yea, but the protocol doesn't mean shit to him" spat Yoongi with anger. He looked down at his desk and grabbed his taser. "I want to taser him; maybe it would snap some sense into him," Yoongi said evilly.

"Yea, sorry it doesn't work that way" Bogum said, turning his chair to face Yoongi.

Jungkook just sat there listening to them talk; he had no idea what to say, so he just kept his mouth shut. He couldn't stop staring at Bogum, there was something suspicious and very annoying about him.

Jungkook couldn't deny that he was extremely handsome; he had these very round and soft eyes and he did always come into work super early, and who could forget the lustful stares he gives Taehyung.

"Hey, guys, sorry I'm late" Jackson came in with Hoseok through the door carrying donuts in their hands as they started to hand them out to everyone.

"Ah man, you shouldn't have" Yoongi said excitedly, grabbing a donut with the biggest smile on his face. This is the first time Jungkook has seen him smile. He usually looks like he's about to murder someone.

"So...I heard that Yoongi was chasing Taehyung last night" Jackson laughed out loud and Yoongi's happy face turned into a scowl.

"I am so done with that fucker, I wouldn't be surprised if I ran him over with my car one day" Yoongi said in anger and Jackson laughed out loud while Bogum gave him a dirty look.

"Awe now, I'm sure you don't mean that baby" a deep soothing voice said. Taehyung was leaning against the door with a box in his hand, looking gorgeous as always, wearing tight black jeans with an oversized hoodie that hung loosely around his body. He was wearing high black heels with a black bandana wrapped around his shiny blue hair and Jungkook felt himself get hard once again.

"I made you guys some delicious cookies" Taehyung said with a smirk.

"Awe! That's very kind of you" Bogum said with a grin. Taehyung gave him a teasing smile and walked over to his desk.

"Yea, I made them myself; they have a special ingredient" Taehyung said while opening up the box of cookies. Bogum smiled and looked into the box and gasped out loud.

"What!? What is it? Please tell me he didn't eat them all" Yoongi said with wide eyes, shooting up from his chair. Jackson walked over to Bogum and Taehyung, and then he screamed in horror.

"What?? Tell me, you fucking idiots!!" Jin said in annoyance.

Taehyung grabbed one cookie from the box and brought it to his mouth. Yoongi and Jin looked at each other and snickered.

"Well? Don't you love them! They're penis-shaped cookies! I even wrote your names on them" Taehyung said with a grin. He started handing the rest out.

"Holy shit, he did write our names on them; he even made mine the biggest size" Bogum said with a huge shit eating grin on his face and Taehyung just winked at him