❤️‍🔥Chapter 4 ❤️‍🔥

Jungkook was entirely gone by now, sending Taehyung to jail was long gone from his mind. The only thing he wanted to do right now was to fuck the living daylights out of this gorgeous human being in his arms right now.

They started to french kiss again when Taehyung unwrapped his legs from Jungkook's waist so he could hop off the car and get down on his knees for him. He stared up at Jungkook with dark, dilated eyes that were screaming with lust.

"Prepare to be amazed by my dick sucking skills" Taehyung said with a grin, looking up at Jungkook with sparkling eyes, his lips swollen and bitten and hair messy from Jungkook trailing his fingers in while they were making out. Taehyung looked so innocent yet so erotic from down there, Jungkook thought it should be illegal to be this beautiful.

"Then show me, baby, show me what you got" Jungkook replied with a smirk, and Taehyung just winked.

Just as things were about to get interesting, just as Taehyung was about to unzip Jungkook's pants to pull out his 8-inch dick that was spilling precum, his fucking phone started to ring very loudly against his harness.

"Oh, god! You have gotta be shitting me!!" Jungkook growled out in frustration and pain. Taehyung just stared back at him with the most disappointed look on his face. He gripped the phone from his harness with so much anger; he thought the phone was going to snap in half.

"Hello, this is Officer Jeon" Jungkook said with a monotone voice. He was trying so hard not to scream in pain because his dick was so hard.

"Hey man, this Namjoon, umm ...where are you? It's like 1 am; your shift ended 2 hours ago." Namjoon said with concern.

Jungkook's heart started to beat fast from realization; he completely forgot about his job; he forgot that he was a Police Officer. He forgot about everything; the only thing that was on his mind was Taehyung. Jungkook started to panic because what the fuck was he supposed to say to his boss?.

"Oh, hey yea boss, sorry about that. I was just busy trying to get my dick sucked by some gorgeous seductive cum cooking eating monster who was supposed to be arrested but seduced me instead"

The only way to get out of this was to tell him the truth about him chasing Taehyung all around Seoul city just minus all the seduction stuff.

"Oh, I'm very... sorry boss, I lost track of time, I also was chasing Taehyung around the city, but he got away, unfortunately" Jungkook squeaked out on the phone. Namjoon was quiet for a second on the line before he continued speaking.

"Well, Jungkook, next time you should've called for backup instead of chasing him yourself, and also you must keep track of the time; we need to know where you are at all times to make sure you are safe. You'd be surprised about how many Officers get killed every year, usually the ones who work night shifts" Namjoon replied in a serious tone. Jungkook just jumped because what was he supposed to say to that?. He knew he fucked up big time, and it was only his first shift.

"I understand...boss... I'm very sorry, this will never happen again" Jungkook said in a sincere voice, his hand gripping the phone very tightly in his hand to stop the shakiness.

"Alright, we'll get back here as soon as possible, I need to get home" Namjoon said flatly and then hung up the phone before Jungkook could say anything.

Jungkook stood there for a few seconds, still shaken from the phone call. He needs to take this job seriously; he needs to impress Namjoon because he knows he doesn't like him. He was so lost in his thoughts; he didn't realize that Taehyung was no longer kneeling in front of him. Instead, he was in the car speeding away from Jungkook with his middle finger sticking out of the car window.