❤️‍🔥Chapter 23 ❤️‍🔥

"After I'm done, I want you to fuck the living shit out of me on that Pool table. I want you to make me forget about Taehyung until all I can think about is only you and your cock" Bogum ordered, his voice dripping with sex. so desperate and needy.

Jackson felt as if he was in a dream because this was his dirtiest fantasy for the longest time. He had visions of him in this exact situation way too many times, having him call him moaning his name and calling him Daddy. This was the greatest moment and day of Jackson's life; he felt euphoric.

"Oh, I will, sweetheart" Jackson mischievously said, and Bogum smirked, giving him a few teasingly strokes before going back to taking him in his mouth, setting the same merciless space, sucking the life out of him.

Jungkook's eyes were wide as saucers from seeing the entire unexpected interaction between Bogum and Jackson. He knew about their little crushes between each other and built-up sexual tension.

But, he didn't think that they would finally act upon them; he was so focused on them that he didn't realize he was being pulled towards the other end of the pool table. With a very agitated Taehyung, who jumped on the table, pulling him In by his legs, so he was standing in between them.

"I want you to fuck me, hard, so hard and fast until I pass out from exhaustion" Taehyung eagerly said while side-eyeing Bogum and Jackson, who were making the filthiest noises. He reached out to stroke the brunets still painfully erect cock, his thumb rubbing around the red tip that had him leaning in and hissing against his ear.

"Yea, I think it's just going to be you baby and me because it seems that" Jungkook turns to look back at Bogum and Jackson, both of them moaning and groaning against each other's mouths while grinding into each other.

"The other two officers are Preoccupied with one another at the moment" He added huskily, licking the side of his ear, smirking when he noticed that Taehyung was tonguing his cheek, his eyes boring into Bogum and Jackson.

"Yea, well fuck them both; I just need you, Officer. After all, I don't think I can take up more than one cock; yours is already twice as big" Taehyung replied, looking up sexily and grinning when he sees how Jungkook's eyes dilated.

"You seem disappointed, baby. Are you mad that Bogum has finally found another love interest?" Jungkook quietly said as he mouths against his neck, licking over the previous mark he had left.

"Why would I be disappointed? I never liked Bogum to begin with; I just went along because I felt sorry for him" Taehyung replied confidently, his voice dropping lower, whimpering when he felt the brunette suck into his skin.

"Yea? Then why were you sending him pictures of your body?" Jungkook firmly said, biting down into his neck, licking it after to soothe the pain, his cock twitching when he saw that it was the size of his thumb.

"I like to tease the ones who can never have me, And those photos I send are from my only fans page, so it's nothing that thousands of others haven't seen; he's not special" Taehyung confirmed, ticking his tongue, sounding so pleased with himself and Jungkook shakes his head from the confirmation. Shocked but not surprised that Taehyung likes to lead people on.

"So, are you teasing me then?" Jungkook replied, pulling back to look at him in the eyes, feeling uneasy that he might just be another one of Taehyung's games. The thought makes him Bite his tongue; he doesn't want to be another Bogum.

The blue-haired beauty licks his lips, his eyes softening when he sees the hurt expression on Jungkooks face; it makes something ugly spread in his chest.