❤️‍🔥Chapter 9 ❤️‍🔥

"Fuck" Jungkook muttered, needing to take a moment to breathe when Taehyung let out an obscene moan, lips dropping open as he threw his head back.

"Shit, you're so fucking thick, I'm gonna cry." Taehyung breathed, every muscle in his body tensed. Jungkook was afraid to move, staring at Taehyung to make sure he's okay before proceeding.

"You good, baby? Or is my dick too big for you to handle?" Jungkook asked quietly, with a grin, and Taehyung's eyes snapped open with disbelief and hunger.

"Oh no, don't worry about me, I can take it, I'm just in awe right now." Taehyung purred, relaxing against the seats, spreading his legs wider in the invitation.

Jungkook grinned appreciatively and thrust slowly, keeping his movements slow and careful at first to give Taehyung time to adjust to his size. When his sadistic ass just wanted to pound into him mercilessly until he was screaming, crying, bleeding, and squirting in pleasure.

"Hmmm, Okay then," Jungkook murmured lowly and slid in as far as he could go, pausing there just to watch Taehyung choke on a moan as he pushed against his ass.

After a minute, he could feel Taehyung starting to relax around him, so he picked up the pace, rolling his hips forward faster and deeper, making sure he hit his prostate repetitively.

"Fuck! Go faster!" Taehyung gasped out between moans as Jungkook finally snapped, pulling out to the tip before aggressively slamming back into him with a sharp and powerful thrust.

Taehuyng's loud cries filled the car, rising in pitch as Jungkook fucked into him faster, shaking the whole car with every thrust.

Jungkook pulled out for a second and lifted Taehyung's legs further back so he could get a better angle, and Taehyung gasped out in surprise.

He thrust back into him, sliding deeper with this angle, and Taehyung screamed out in a high pitched tone. He adjusted the angle of his thrusts so he could hit his prostate perfectly, making Taehyung arch his back and give a beautiful hoarse cry.

Jungkook smirked so wide, pushing Taehyung's legs and hips back, practically bending him in half as he pounded into him mercilessly, hoping by the end of this, his prostate would be nicely bruised.

The car was shaking with his powerful deep thrusts, and the windows started to fog up from the heat of their bodies in pleasure. Taehyung's moans turned into sobs; he began to suck on his thumb from the intense pleasure he was feeling. The brunette hit his prostate over and over again, which ended up making him bleed a bit.

Jungkook felt the heat start to tighten in his lower stomach, almost painful; he felt Taehyung tighten around his cock from his elevated cries.

"D-Don't stop-" Taehyung choked out, tears spilling down his flushed cheeks.

"Beg for it" Jungkook spoke breathlessly, feeling himself about to cum. Taehyung looked up at him dazedly.

"Please don't stop, you're making me feel so good, Officer..." Taehyung immediately obeyed like the good little boy he is, moaning the word "Officer" so hungrily and lewdly that Jungkook felt the heat erupt in his body some more.

Taehyung just laughed breathlessly at him, clearly amused with the way Jungkooks' face turned bright red.

"You know... you fuck me better than Daddy, your dick feels so much better", Taehyung said huskily, voice dropping low, sexily, and something snapped in Jungkook.

Jungkook reached out and grabbed onto the blue-haired boy's penis, jerking him off in a fast past, while he continued ramming into him mercilessly. This had Taehyung screaming and sobbing out in pleasure.