❤️‍🔥Chapter 16 ❤️‍🔥

"What the fuck? There's barely any relevant information in here, all just a bunch of question marks and circles everywhere looks like a fucking child wrote this up" Jungkook stared down in disbelief with Jin at the case file that has given them both a migraine for the past half hour.

"Dude, they are just guessing and making shit up about who this man might be; they don't even know what his ethnicity or age is" Jin windshield laughed next to a frustrated Jungkook, who was staring down at the file like it was his enemy.

"Fuck, how the hell am I supposed to know who this man is if they don't even know who he is??! Is Namjoon fucking with me?? I feel like he is fucking with me" Jungkook slammed his fist on the desk, grabbing his vaper from his pocket to smoke.

"Well, I guess that's the point of going undercover.....Bro, seriously?!! In here? You have gone mad?" Jin stopped his windshield laugh to scowl at Jungkook, reaching out to smack it away from his hand.

"I don't fucking care, okay? I'm stressed, I feel like people are against me in this place, I don't feel welcome here" Jungkook said frustratingly, bringing the vaper to his mouth to inhale the cancer fumes into his lungs then exhale outright in the office without a care in the world.

"Look, man, it's not a big deal; you did say he thinks that Taehyung might be involved in this.. so why don't you talk to him and see what he knows?" Jin said calmly, reaching out to squeeze him on the shoulder.

"Yea, I don't think that's going to work.. besides, he's pretty occupied at the moment.." Jungkook childishly said, opening his mouth to breathe in the vapour cancer into his lungs, then exhaling out.

"Occupied? This guy doesn't do anything but cause trouble; I'm pretty sure he can give you a few minutes of his precious so time" Jin said to Jungkook, who is now staring at him with hard eyes.

"I'll just ask Bogum to ask him since they seem so close to one another.." Jungkook bitterly said, taking another drag from his vapour aggressively, which had Jin's eyes bulging from his head.

"Holy shit!! I knew it; I knew those two were fucking!" Jin cheerily said, which only made Jungkook's jaw clench.

"Y'all, they have been fucking since day one; how did you people not know?" Yoongi rasped out deeply from his sleep, which made Jin and Jungkook jump in surprise from his surprisingly deep voice.

"Wait. What?" Jungkook shouted out suddenly, his nails starting to leave marks in his palms.

"Bogum and Taehyung go way back; they were in the same orphanage when they were kids. They parted ways for a few years, but then they found each other again. And well, I guess now they're finally a thing. I bet he does all this illegal shit so that he can come here and see him" Yoongi said lamely like this did not just make Jungkook's heartbreak in half.

"Woah? That's very romantic if you think about it" Jin said, gushing like a teenage girl who just received an "I love you" text from her fuckboy boyfriend— who is secretly cheating on her with 20 other girls, his hand coming to rest at his heart.

"wait, how the fuck do you know that?" Jin added on, his eyebrows raising in suspicion.

"I read Bogums file....I read everyone's" Yoongi said with a yawn sitting up in his seat to stretch his back. The comment only made Jungkook even madder, his blood boiling to the max.

"Wow, nice to know you go around digging into people's private lives" Jungkook snapped out, putting the vapour back in his mouth to calm himself.

"Chill, man, it's not a big deal; also, what's with you today? You look so mad, is there something bothering you?" Yoongi said with a small grin, pulling his legs up on his desk "Maybe a certain someone?" He added on, crossing his arms against his chest to stare at him in the eyes mockingly and knowingly.