❤️‍🔥Chapter 30 ❤️‍🔥

Jungkook was in an unfortunate situation at the moment; he could feel his Brain about to combust into a pile of goo, heart beating at a rapid pace, legs and arms feeling as if they were about to fall off from the amount of stress thinking he was going through. His life was a series of unfortunate events at this point.

You see, Jungkook forgot that he had come without his patrol car and had walked an hour instead of to the mansion house. The brunet's brain was too preoccupied with Taehyung even to think or notice he had completely forgotten, and now he's stuck near a payphone, in the middle of nowhere because his dumbass forgot his iPhone was dead.

And to make matters worse, Taehyung wouldn't stop touching him, feeling up his biceps and whispering naughty things in his ear the entire time. Completely distracting him, and Jungkook really wanted to yeet himself.

"Jungkook~ I'm bored; when are we leaving!!" Taehyung whined childishly while clinging onto his arm, his lips in a pout and eyes wide innocently.

Now that's an excellent question, Jungkook tried calling those fuckers Bogum and Jackson, but none of them were picking up his calls. He had called them each about 50 times, and it went straight to voicemail each time.

The audacity of those two, after all he had done for them today, they were supposed to go to that haunting Mansion house with him, but instead, he so generously and kindly let them go on that pathetic date of theirs. They should be lucky he didn't snitch on them to Namjoon. They would've lost their jobs in a second if he had found out.

"Well, baby, my two pathetic partners are ignoring my calls at the moment" Jungkook responds as he so aggressively slams the phone down, nearly breaking the entire thing.

"They're probably having sex" Taehyung, so boldly, said, biting his bottom lip to stop himself from laughing at Jungkook's dreadful expression.

"I hope they accidentally injure their backs, or better yet, I hope one of their dicks end up bending" Jungkook spat bitterly, blood pressure rising but immediately falling when he heard Taehyung burst into laughter. His hands were coming to wrap around his stomach, his head falling back and laughing uncontrollably.

Jungkook's lips cracked into a smile from seeing the boy he loves laughing because of a silly comment he made.

"Jeez Jungkook, you're hilarious when you're mad" Taehyung Managed to say between laughter, his back hitting the glass doors, trying to control his breathing. Jungkook couldn't stop smiling from the view. Taehyung soon noticed his intense stare, his laughter died down, and instead, he shyly looked away and stared at his feet.

"Awe, baby, don't be shy. Your Laugh just enamours me" Jungkook so boldly said, reaching out to run his thumb across his bottom flush lip, which had the blue-haired beauty blushing madly, ears and face bright red.

"Yea, Hyung is such a flirt, isn't he?" Taehyung suddenly said with his deep raspy voice, gaze still planted to the floor, licking his lips, and Jungkook was completely caught off guard. His entire body was in flames, felt as if he were about to pass out from hearing the word Hyung come out of his pretty parted lips. Jungkook didn't know why, but it.... turned him on.

Let's just say that Jungkook is a complete weirdo when he is flabbergasted, so instead of replying back with something snarky, he takes out another 25 cents and pretends that he is about to call someone. Taehyung sees this and smirks, wanting to play with fire, so he comes up behind Jungkook and back hugs him while resting his chin on his shoulder.

"Who you calling now, Hyung?" Taehyung so sweetly asked while rubbing his lips against his earlobe before taking it between his lips and sucking, and Jungkook just knows that he's going to pop a boner any second now.