❤️‍🔥Chapter 13 ❤️‍🔥

"O-Officer, this is usually not how private sessions go" Taehyung says dazedly.

"I must be one special motherfucker, then" Jungkook rasped out, his voice an octave lower than before.

The brunette trailed one hand up to his thin body, feeling the other's flat, cute tummy and chest. Taehyung threw his head back deliciously, grinding down harder on his achingly hard cock.

Now, there was a problem, Jungkook tried to play with his nipples but instead got hit by his fake small silicon boobs, that he soon noticed up close, were very disgusting looking. From afar, they look real but up close, well... it's embarrassing.

The Brunets dick was starting to soften with that very unpleasant view, so instead, he ripped his entire dress to pieces and took off Taehyung's fake small boobs, which was extremely difficult due to it almost being glued to his body.

"Fuck officer, if I had a dime for every time you ripped one of my clothing off with your tiger-like fingernails, I would be rich" Taehyung giggled in his lap, and Jungkook just smirked evilly.

"I'm sorry, but those fake boobs of yours were really turning me off" Jungkook says as he pinched and rolled his now visible pink hard nipples between his fingers, before leaning down to suck one in his mouth harshly that had the dancer screaming out.

Taehyung just sat in his lap to let him do as he pleased with his naked body.

Jungkook had enough already with the teasing, so he grabbed Taehyung's hardened cock and started to jerk him off in a quick motion with one hand so he could unbuckle his 8-inch dick from his jeans with the other (that was dying to be engulfed by a tight warm hole).

"I want you to ride my dick like a good little slut" The brunet says while he spits into his hand to jerk off both of their erections simultaneously.

"F-Fuck, that's one of my favourite positions" Taehyung breathlessly says, almost moaning his words out, biting into his lips so harshly that they nearly bled. Jungkook noticed, so he grabbed him by his neck to smash his lips against his in a needy, harsh, wet, slippery, kiss.

Taehyung whimpered into the kiss, allowing Jungkook entrance so he could suck on his warm pierced tongue. He licked into his mouth like a starved man while gripping so harshly on his waist that it had Taehyung accidentally biting on his lower lip. But it's not like it even bothered the brunet, oh no, he fucking loved tasting blood.

The kiss was so filthy and needy that if an outsider was looking in on them, they would think that they were trying to swallow each other's mouths. That's how filthy and intensely they were making out, it was so intense that they started to drool down their mouths. But that's how they loved kissing.

"Officer, I want you to fuck me without prepping my hole" Taehyung says as he pulled back from the intense make-out session that had both of their dicks leaking Precum. Jungkooks' eyes Darkened pitch black from his words.

"Ah My little slut loves to feel pain, don't worry baby I'll fuck you real good. You will feel me inside of you for weeks" Jungkook says sadistically, spreading Taehyungs asscheeks apart to tease his hole a bit between his fingers, which only made the younger give him a cute little pout. Telling him to stop teasing and just fuck him already.

Everything got suddenly sexier once he heard those words come out from the dancer's swollen lips.

Sex is ten times more enjoyable when he gets to fuck an unprepared hole. It feels much tighter around his dick, hence makes him have a mind-blowing orgasm much faster.