❤️‍🔥Chapter 15 ❤️‍🔥

"AYE JUNGKOOK YOU'RE BACK!!!" Hoseok screamed out happily in his seat when he sees him step into the office, looking miserable as ever with his hair messy and big dark bags under his eyes from having to hear his neighbours fucking all night long once again.

"Woah, what the fuck happened to you? You look like shit" Jackson said so bluntly, checking him from head to toe with disgust, and Jungkook just glared at him--which made him look even more insane.

"Shut the fuck up, Jackson, it's not like you look any better" Yoongi fired back, having a now furious Jackson staring back at him with fire in his eyes.

"Bitch, please, I'm fucking hot if you haven't noticed already" Jackson said cockily, flexing his biceps with a smirk which had Yoongi choking on his pomegranate juice. Hoseok jumped from his chair so fast, sprinting over quickly to pat him on his back.

"Yea, not really, I've seen better-looking men on the streets; you ain't special sweety" Yoongi fired back from nearly choking to death, and Jackson just scoffed.

"Well, at least I'm not a short little submissive bitch; I bet I can dominate the shit out of you" Jackson said smugly, but soon after regrets it when Yoongi gave him the most deathly glare that nearly had him shitting in his pants right there.

Yoongi was just about to get up from his chair to attack Jackson with his taser when Hoseok pulled him back quickly, stopping him from doing something stupid.

"Yoongi, calm down, please, you don't want to end up like Jungkook over there" Hoseok whispered against his ear. Yoongi calmed down as soon as he felt the warm touch that had him blushing red from the contact.

They both locked eyes for a moment, staring into each other's eyes before pulling back awkwardly from each other.

"Umm yeah, you're right" Yoongi said calmly, feeling his cheeks heat up from the way Hoseok was staring back at him softly.

"Yea, I mean look, the poor guy has been staring at the screen for the past 5 minutes" Hoseok replied shily as they both turned to see a very miserable looking Jungkook just staring into space.

"Man, I feel bad for the kid; Bogum did him so dirty" Yoongi said sadly, staring at Jungkook with so much pity like he was a glass that could break at any given moment.

"Wait.. what?? What did that fucker do?" Hoseok asks Yoongi, who whispers everything in his ear, that the others couldn't eavesdrop- specifically Jackson.

Jungkook was busy daydreaming about having Bogum tied up to a chair with his mouth tapped with duck tape, as he's forced to watch him fuck Taehyungs brains out against the wall.

He smirked evilly to himself; he even started to feel himself get hard from that thought, but then his speaker microphone started vibrating against his chest, making him snap from his dirty thoughts and instead had him panicking in his seat.

Oh fuck, it's namjoon, I know it's him, he wants to talk to me, fuck, shit fuck.

Jungkook shakingly brought the microphone up to his mouth to speak when he noticed that Jackson had a smirk on his face; he stared at him, bringing his hand to his throat to gesture that he was "dead," which had the brunette nearly breaking the speaker between his fingers.

He suddenly locked eyes with Jin, who just gave him a heartwarming smile that made Jungkook calm his nerves from lashing out at Jackson for being such a prick.

"Yea Boss" Jungkook said confidently, gazing back at Jin, who gave him a thumbs-up, and Jungkook smiled.

"I need to see you in my office, now please" Namjoon said tonelessly, immediately hanging up.