❤️‍🔥Chapter 28 ❤️‍🔥

Smutty chapter ahead 😏🍆

"Oh, I'll fuck you alright, you won't even remember your own name" Jungkook huffed through heavy breaths, leaning forward to smash his lips against his, as his tongue claimed the blue-haired beauties mouth as his own to explore as he wishes.

His big hands hungrily roamed down his body, feeling and groping at every curve before he unbuttoned his blouse, exposing his creamy soft skin. Without wasting another single second, Jungkook's hands smoothed up Taehyung's stomach, his thumb swiping over his already bruised nipples.

He groaned into the heated sloppy kiss, not once stopping his hungry ministrations all while he continuously teased Taehyungs perky nipples, roughly pinching them between the calloused pads of his fingers, knowing just how much he loves his pierced nipples to be played with.

"Mmhmm Jungkook~" Taehyung moaned, his fragile body squirmed in delight. His chest's skin was buried in small goosebumps, and Jungkook didn't spare him any mercy on stimulating on one of his most responsive areas.

Taehyung drooled down his mouth, the filthy noises of mild fulfillment scratched at the back of his throat, calling out for vocal release only to get pushed back down by Jungkook's skillful tongue.

"Baby, I'm going to ruin you~" Jungkook rasped hotly against his mouth, loving the shocked whimper he got in return. Everything about Taehyung was hot. Every time they kiss, he can feel him melting against him, his small body frame moulding against the barely-noticeable dip from Jungkook's chest to his pelvis. The brunette didn't once stop rubbing their crotches together, driving Taehyungs hips towards his own by his tiny waist.

"Fuck, Jungkook~" Taehyung whimpered once he pulled away from the kiss, chest rising rapidly while his lungs worked to retrieve back air.

Taehyung's head tipped back against the cold marble walls, bottom lip caught in between his teeth as he nonverbally encouraged Jungkook to kiss and mark against his chest. The brunette smirked from the neediness as he simultaneously marked his chest while abusing his nipples.

"Jungkook... I want you to film me.." Taehyung suddenly said, and Jungkook's cock twitched, interested but not surprised that he would say such a filthy thing.

After all, he knew Taehyung is a kinky and needy one and who is he to deny such a request? He would love to have a sex video of them, one where he can keep and jerk off too late at night, under his silly white sheets of his king-sized bed— the thought nearly had him coming on the spot.

"Fuck, what a great idea, Baby" Jungkook replied, with a mischievous smile and Taehyung smirked in delight. Something about knowing that the brunette has a video of him, saved in his gallery, of him taking his cock Turned him on to no end.

Taehyung wants Jungkook to be able to look back on this moment and jerk off to it while he's not around when he's tugged in his bed late at night and is just wishing and aching to be inside him. But most of all, he wants to be able to see his reflection in the mirror while Jungkook fucks him—phone held tightly in his hand.

Taehyung wants Jungkook to focus on the way his cock plunges deep inside him, catching his loud, hiccupy moans on video. Jungkook could pan in on whatever he wanted with using a phone, get a close-up of his cock fucking into his tight warm heat.

"I'll be such a good boy Jungkook.. I'll squeeze around you so tight. I'll be so warm.. fuck, I want you to use me as your own personal cum dumpster" Taehyung moaned Lewdly and oh how Jungkooks cock twitched heavily beneath his trousers, his abdomen was completely on fire, he felt like he was going to die from those filthy words.

Taehyung really was the filthiest little whore, and he fucking loved it with everything inside of him; he wanted to fly up to the sky and thank god in person for creating such a sinful human being.