❤️‍🔥Chapter 24 ❤️‍🔥

Jungkook was disappointed but not surprised by that confirmation that his Daddy was hiding many things from him. It didn't shock him that he had locks on almost every door and didn't share any personal information with Taehyung.

He doesn't even know his real name, always calling him 'Daddy,' but he was dying to know just what was behind that locked basement, what exactly was he trying to hide from him? Is it that bad? Was it something dangerous? Well, Jungkook will find out one way or another, that's for sure.

"Is there any way I can see this house that you visit? Or if I can possibly visit your house, or—"

"No! I can't... if Daddy sees you in his house, he will kill you" Taehyung interrupts, his eyes wide in horror; the words make Jungkook shiver.

"But doesn't he work all day and just come home during the night? It will only take—-"

"No, Jungkook! It's not going to happen! It's dangerous, he will hurt you.... and me" Taehyung cuts off, his voice wavers when he says 'me,' and Jungkook huffs in frustration, his head shaking.

"Okay, Okay, fine.. but can I at least come with you to visit that place you go with your friend every week? I just want to see what this place is; I just have a bad feeling about it...please" Jungkook practically begs, lacing both of his Fingers with his to pull them towards his beating chest.

"But You're a fucking cop! Do you see how this doesn't make sense and how weird it is? What if this place is illegal or some shit! I'm practically snitching on myself!" Taehyung complained, pulling his hands back from his chest to lace them in his messy hair.

"You're not snitching on yourself, baby, you are helping us, you're doing a good thing. Don't you want to help out cops? Don't you want to turn your life around? Start a new reputation? Hm? And besides..." Jungkook pauses, licking his lips, leaning in to whisper in his ear.

"I like you too much to even ever think of snitching on you" He huskily said, smirking when he sees how Taehyung trembled, how his neck gathered with goosebumps.

"You're so naive, Officer, to think that I would help you; I told you what I know, now you can kindly fuck off" Taehyung airly said, clicking his tongue, his words surprising the brunette.

"W—then I'll ask your friend Hwasa, or Better yet, I'll ask.." Jungkook paused, to think about that boy who he slept with a couple of nights ago, thinking hard, trying to remember his name when it finally clicked.

"Then I'll ask Yeonjun... he will help me; in fact, I'll ask him right now.." Jungkook finishes, smirking when he saw how Taehyung eyes darkened when he mentioned his name, how his hand turned into a fist.

"He won't help you"

"Yea, he will"

"No, he won't"

"Yea, he will"

"Oh? Tell me how then?"

"I'll seduce him into helping me"

Taehyung shut his mouth, his lips pressed into a thin line, his eyes were burning with rage and jealousy just thinking about Yeonjun and Jungkook hooking up again.

"You wouldn't" Taehyung seethed.

"Oh? Try me, baby, I'll go right now and find him, he will surely help me, I know he will. After all, Why wouldn't he want to help his Daddy out, hmm?" Jungkook continued to rial Taehyung up; his sadistic self loved seeing him get all jealous and possessive over him. It made him feel powerful, knowing that just the mention of another boy's name could ultimately have him seething with rage.