❤️‍🔥Chapter 11 ❤️‍🔥

As expected, the club is wholly packed with a bunch of rich middle-aged horny married men that have nothing better to do with their time but gaze hungrily over a bunch of young beautiful, half-naked women and men.

Jungkook was entranced with the place; he'd never seen a place so filthy but elegant looking at the same time.

The club looked costly, with its dim red neon lights shining throughout the room, giving it a seductive atmosphere. The tables were made out of real gold, including the chairs and poles.

There was a vast stage way in the front where wealthy men in suits sat together, drinking. They each had a stripper in their laps that were grinding down onto them as they held onto their tiny waists, kissing up to their shoulders and necks.

To the side of the club, there's a bar, where a stripper was currently giving a bartender a sloppy blowjob while he made the drinks- like it was the most normal thing ever.

Jungkook's never been more confused in his life. How was that even allowed? How was that sanitary? He reminded himself to never order a drink from there; he couldn't risk getting jizz in his drink accidentally.

Just as he was about to turn back the way he came, he saw Jin drunkenly making his way over to him. He looked like a total mess with his dishevelled hair, swollen red lips, and a shirt that was ripped open, as well as the zippers to his tightly-fitted pants.

"MY BRO!!! YOU CAMEEEE!!!!" Jin shouted across the club while he made his way over to him, trying his hardest not to stumble over his legs, and Jungkook smiled at him awkwardly.

Jin practically threw himself at the brunet, embracing him in a needy hug, and Jungkook almost fell backwards, but he used his muscular strength to hold both of them up.

"Yea...wouldn't miss it for the world,"he replied sarcastically, hugging the drunk man back, and Jin chuckled against his neck, swaying Jungkook from side to side while clutching onto him, before redrawing back from his tight grasp to give him a lazy smile, that made the brunet feel a tad bit uneasy.

"MANN, I JUST MADE OUT WITH THE HOTTEST CHICK!!" Jin exclaimed, jumping up and down while trying to reach out to grab Jungkook's hands to dance with him, but the brunet quickly slapped his grabby gestures away. He was surprised by his comment because it really looked like he got assaulted. Why the fuck was his zipper ripped open like that?

If that wasn't defanging enough, Jin suddenly screamed out loud, eyeballs bulging out of his sockets, mouth hanging wide open in shock, and then suddenly, literally out of nowhere, he slut dropped to the floor, bending his ass back, attempting to twerk, singing along to Rock City Bitch by Tyga.

"Rack City, bitch, rack rack city, bitch! Ten, ten, ten, twenty on yo titties, bitch! 100 deep VIP, no guest list, T-T-Raw, you don't know who you fuckin' with, Got my other bitch fuckin' with my other bitch!!!!" Jin started rapping loudly, and people began to join in, all of them slut dropping to the floor with him, people began grinding on the floor, the strippers started to swing their hips aggressively, some even started stripping their clothes until they were naked. Their naked forms all out into the open for everyone to see.

Soon, the whole club was rapping along to this ridiculous song while Jungkook just stood there staring at all these people like they were mentally disturbed.

The brunet felt like he was dreaming of how odd everyone was acting. Jungkook was not stupid, he'd been to too many clubs during his youth, but he couldn't seem to remember them being this insane.

Someone tapped his shoulder, which startled Jungkook, but when he turned around, he was so thankful to see only Yoongi standing there, looking as though he was annoyed just as much as he was.