❤️‍🔥Chapter 21 ❤️‍🔥

"Finally, we're here, dressed and ready to talk to our little troublemaker, who better have the fucking answers because if he doesn't"

Jackson looked at a blushing Bogum— "Then we're fucking screwed, and we just wasted an entire day," he finished saying, unbuckling his seatbelt, grinning when he noticed Bogum checking out his biceps.

Jungkook rolled his eyes for the hundredth time in the past fifteen minutes; the two wouldn't stop flirting and looking at each other, this sudden tension between them, which the brunette still doesn't have a clue where it came from. He didn't even know that these two were attracted to one another.

As soon as they get out of the car, that's when Jungkook felt like he could finally breathe; the cold night air made him feel alive and relaxed. He took a look at himself through the car window and gasped when he saw how handsome he looked, with his hair all gelled up and slicked back, exposing his forehead, he can say he looked like a full course meal. His black jeans and button-down blouse made his complexion that more surreal.

"You done checking yourself out?" Bogum annoyingly called out, him and Jackson already at the front door of the strip club. Jungkook took one last look at himself and skipped over to them with a shit-eating grin on his face when he noticed how jealous Bogum looked while he checked him out from head to toe, a bitter look on his face.

They show the security guard their IDS with a nervous smile before the guard lamely nodded his head and let them in.

The club was heavily packed for the night; the Wap Song loudly played across the room; the club was filled with so many middle-aged drunk men that Jungkook had to rub his eyes to make sure he wasn't hallucinating.

The air smelled like sex and beer; many men gathered around the stage from the far back, which confused him; something exciting should be happening if this many men gathered around to see.

"Damn, it's never this packed" Jackson called out to them over the music, his face in disgust when he saw the Bartender getting head from some young male stripper, the sight not anything new to Jungkook.

"MY BRO!!" Jin suddenly shouted out of nowhere, his voice louder than the Wap song that was playing, his voice nearly giving Jungkook a heart attack. He looked over and saw a drunk Jin again, only this time he was missing his pants, and instead walking around with his black boxers, with his shirt buttoned wide open. He practically threw himself on him, giving him a death squeezing hug, the smell of alcohol radiating from his breath and body.

"Heyyyyy" Jungkook gasped against his neck, in a very awkward hug, the strong weight of his body nearly tipping him backwards into a very annoyed Jackson and Bogum. They were staring at them like they were insane, with their arms crossed against their chests.

"YOONGI LEFT ME TO GO FUCK SOME STRIPPER THAT LOOKS LIKE BARBIE" Jin fake cried, leaning back to show Jungkook how miserable he was, his face flushed red from the amount of alcohol he has consumed. "

"BUT WHO CARES? I HAVE MY BRO HERE WITH ME" Jin's facial expression changed in a flash, a creepy smile now flashing across his face, which creeped the shit out of Jungkook, reminding him of the Chucky Doll.

"Yeah, about that, I'm here to talk with Taehyung; have you seen him?" Jungkook asked him, steadying him with his arms so he didn't fall over. Jin stood there gawking for a couple of seconds before his eyes lit up in sudden thought.

"OH YEAH, I HAVE SEEN HIM!! HE'S BACK THERE SHOWING HIS ASS TO EVERYONE" Jin shouted, pulling him by his hand to show him and Jungkook's heart hammered in his chest, confused on what he just heard coming from the elder.