❤️‍🔥Chapter 5 ❤️‍🔥

"Woah, Woah, Woah, Taehyung, you can't just hop from Dick to dick that quickly, come on now," Hoseok shouted with a snicker while spinning around in his chair. Jin just let out an awkward laugh while Jackson just rolled his eyes for the 50th time that day.

Taehyung ignored Hoseok and started to massage Jungkook's neck and shoulders with his fingers very hard but slowly, pressing on the stiff muscles. Jungkook felt like he was in heaven; it felt so damn good, maybe even better than a blowjob.

"You like that, Officer? Like how I'm massaging your neck and shoulders, god, your so stressed all the time; you need to relax" Taehyung said, whispering against his ear, while Jungkook just let out a quiet groan.

Jungkook didn't know how he can ever relax with Taehyung around; he feels like he's going to faint whenever he's around him. Jungkook closes his eyes and enjoys the heavenly back message that the blue-haired beauty was giving him.

Jungkook was just about to let out a very inappropriate moan when the door burst open with a very irritated Namjoon with Bogum by his side, who was scowling. Jungkook started to panic when Namjoon looked over in his direction.

"Okay, get back to work, Bogum, and Jungkook. I need to speak with you next" Namjoon said only while staring at Taehyung, who was still massaging Jungkook's neck and shoulders.

"Namjoon, can't you see that I'm giving Jungkook a very good massage right now? He really needs this, can't you just wait for 10 more minutes" Taehyung said with a sweet smile, gripping Jungkook's shoulders very tightly.

"I don't think you get to make the decisions around here, Taehyung, I am the boss, not you and....." Namjoon stopped talking for a second to look at the handcuff that was dangling from Taehyung's wrist.

"W-Why isn't the other ring locked on your other wrist, AND WHY AREN'T YOU BEHIND BARS!!?." Namjoon barked, turning to look at the others, "WHICH ONE OF YOU IDIOTS DIDN'T BOTHER LOCKING HIM UP? WHY ARE YOU PEOPLE SO DAMN STUPID? WHAT THE HELL IS HE EVEN DOING IN HERE?!!" Namjoon shouted out with rage, pointing at all of them accusingly.

Everyone just sat there in their seats frozen, in complete shock, staring at one another with their eyes wide; no one dared to speak up; they didn't know how to answer Namjoon without making him even angrier.

Everyone just sat there with shame and quilt. Just before Namjoon was about to say something else, the door opened with a very cheerful IU standing there with a Starbucks caramel ribbon crunch Frappuccino in her hand.

"Hey Joonie, I got you your Starbucks Coffee; better drink it now before it gets cold" IU said with a sweet smile. As soon as Namjoon saw IU and that Starbucks Caramel Ribbon Crunch Frappuccino in her hand, his anger completely vanished into thin air. Namjoon gave IU the biggest dimple smile anyone in the whole Office Department has ever seen.

"Awe, thank you, honey, you really know how to make my day" Namjoon said, walking over to IU to give her a kiss on her cheek. Everyone just stared in confusion and relief. Hoseok turned his chair and mouthed "what the fuck" to Jin and Jungkook.

"All of you get back to work" Namjoon said, leaving the office without even looking at the others, just staring at IU lovingly with a smile while grabbing her hand. As soon as they left the office, everyone started to talk over one another.

"Dude, what the hell, I didn't even know they were a couple, did they just start dating? because I'm fucking confused."

"I have never seen anyone so happy over a Starbucks coffee in my life."