❤️‍🔥Chapter 27 ❤️‍🔥

"Oh Jungkook, it's been so long" The man fake cried, smiling, grabbing onto Jungkooks face so he could stare at him in the eyes, to see how much he's happy to see him, but all Jungkook sees is nothing but a fake evil man.

This man is not his father; he will never call him that; the man in front of him is an evil piece of shit who should be locked away in prison for the rest of his life, along with his selfish, arrogant brother.

"Holy shit, is that you, Jungkook?" Junghyun cheerfully asked, letting go of Hwasas hand to get a closer look at his face.

"Wait, what the fuck? You have a brother Junghyun?" Taehyung asked in disbelief, flinching when Junghyun suddenly screams in excitement.

"OH MY GOD, IT IS YOU! MY BABY BROTHER IS ALIVE" Junghyun fake sobbed, leaning in to hug Jungkook, but he backs away, giving him a glare which had his father raising an eyebrow.

"Why are you surprised Tae?, you just learned my boyfriend's name just a few minutes ago, so of course you wouldn't know anything else about him" Hwasa exclaimed, rolling her eyes and Taehyung snickers.

"That's True.." Taehyung trailed off drunkenly, suddenly squeaking out, his arms gripping tightly onto his neck, when Jungkook readjusts him onto his back, his muscular arms holding him up securely.

"Woah, what's with you? Not happy to see your older brother after so many years?" Junghyun said defensively, trying to hug him again, but Jungkook takes another step back once again, and Junghyun scoffs while his father tries to hold back his laugh.

"No, I'm not, I'm not impressed at all" Jungkook seethed through clenched teeth, glaring at his asshole of a brother, wanting so desperately to punch him in the face for acting like he was happy to see him when he can see the fakeness right through him.

"Wow, this is so awkward" Taehyung giggled childishly, his cheek turning a fluorescent pink when he sees Junghyun Dad looking up at him, his eyes darkening.

"Wow, that's fucking rude Jungkook because I have missed you, quite a lot actually" Junghyun firmly replied, his hand coming to rest on his chest, and Jungkook scoffs from his fake comment, knowing that he didn't miss him.

"Oh? Is that why you left me at such a young age with our crackwhore of a mother? So that you could run off and join the mafia? Huh?" Jungkook growled, his voice rising to a high pitched tone and Junghyun scoffs, shaking his head.

"I told you to come with me, brother, but you didn't listen; what did you want me to do? Wait around and suffer so that you could be happy?" Junghyun calmly replied, his hands folded against his chests, speaking as if he were talking to someone unimportant, and that only made the brunette clench his jaw from hearing how unremorseful his brother sounded.

"This is so fucked up" Taehyung mumbled against the brunette's shoulders, his eyes half-lidded with exhaustion, the alcohol finally hitting him and making him feel drowsy, sleepy.

"You're my older brother, you uncultured swine!! You were supposed to protect me, help me, comfort me! Not encourage me to join the fucking mafia! Where I could get killed!!" Jungkook replied, his voice laced in venom. if he weren't carrying Taehyung on his back, he would've strangled his stupid, selfish brother, who was staring at him with dissatisfaction and with pity.

"You know what? Fuck you! I can't believe you're blaming me; you decided to live this life, not me; it's not my fault you're a fucking pussy" Junghyun spits, angrily walking towards Hwasa--who was busy texting on her phone the entire time. not a bit interested in her boyfriend's family problems and taking her hand between his.