❤️‍🔥Chapter 34 ❤️‍🔥

"Damn, that's the biggest fucking house I've ever seen" Hoseok said in shock, mouth wide open while staring at the mansion house that they were going to search first, one that unfortunately belonged to the blue-haired beauty boy.

They have been sitting inside the car for the past 10 minutes contemplating the home and discussing how they would approach Taehyungs hulk of a sugar daddy and convince him to let them inside of his home. They did have a search Warrant, but the man is what they had a problem with. What if he got physical and tried hurting one of them?

It's not the first time where a cop got permission to search a house and got physically attacked by the owner of the home, it's something that happened often, and there was nothing that they could do but slowly approach the situation professionally and talk about it out, or arrest them if they got too violent and if you try to stop a legal search, you can be charged with obstructing the police.

On the other hand, Taehyung sugar daddy has been one of the men on their lists to investigate for months now. Still, they had no evidence to prosecute him since the man showed no signs of suspicious activities.

Whatever the man was doing, he knew how to do it without getting the police involved. But, given that the man had been seen by other people in the strip club around when the shooting had been taken place, he's now under investigation.

One of the strippers named Soobin was nice enough to tell them about how he had seen Taehyungs sugar daddy and his group of friends at the time of the crime scene. That information raised a major red flag for them all.

"Okay, so remember, we have the right to search this guy's home. So there's no need to be...... um scared" Yoongi trailed off with a gulp, looking over at Hoseok and Jungkook, who both looked at him with a nod of their heads, faces pale as a ghost.

"Yea, let's do this shit. Let's interrogate the shit out of him" Hoseok then said after an uncomfortable long moment of silence. After they all took deep long breaths of air and prayed silently to god, they got out of the car and approached the front steps of the man's home and got greeted by a security camera that was hiding in the corner, recording them.

Yoongi and his cat eyes spotted it, not at all surprised that a rich man would have security cameras around his front Porch.

Jungkook, the brave soul that he is, was the one who rang the doorbell first, legs and arms shaking along with his raging beating heart that was nearly about to burst out of his chest from having to come face to face with the large intimating man and Jungkook didn't know why but he let out a breath of relief when the door didn't open the first time around.

"Ring that shit again" Hosoek said, and Jungkook complied, ringing it three more times, but no answer, and after about 10 rings, that's when Yoongi lost his patience.

"This is the cops, open the door right now, or we are going to have to force ourselves in, or we're gonna have to kick down the door. It's your choice"
Yoongi yelled as loud as he could, making Hoseok and Jungkook flinch from the sound, both of them stepping back.

They waited for a minute more before they took action, with Yoongi running as fast as he could back to the car to grab the Hydraulic Door blaster, sprinting back over. The tools opened the door in seconds very quietly, using tons of pressure on the door in the area where the lock goes in the door frame. It had Jungkook gasping in surprise from seeing the blaster being used right before his very own eyes.

It was the coolest, most convenient thing he's ever seen in his 26 years of living.

"That was fucking sick" Hosoek squealed in delight, clapping his hands together excitedly. Yoongi could only smile at how endearing he was. Pupils were blown wide. Jungkook had to awkwardly cough to get their attention once again.