❤️‍🔥Chapter 25 ❤️‍🔥

Jungkook groans as he reaches out for his phone on his nightstand, not bothering in checking who was calling, bringing it up lazily to his ears.

"Hello?" Jungkook breathes, closing his eyes tiredly.

"Okay, so The address is on 132-3 Itaewon-dong Yongsan-gu" Yoongi exclaimed, his voice set in a bored tone and Jungkook Huffs in confusion from his words, not understanding why Yoongi was calling him.

"Sorry, what? What the hell are you talking about?"

"It's the address" Yoongi firmly said.

"Umm.. address to what?"

"To the fucking place that Taehyung and Jimin visit every week to chill or something. Jackson asked me if I knew the place, and since I am....well uh friends with Jimin, he told me the address" Yoongi exclaimed when he suddenly moans and whispers to someone, the background noise making Jungkook cringe.

"Okay.. couldn't you have texted me it? And how did you even get my number?"

"Your friend Jin gave it to me after I found him half-naked outside of the club, on the streets making out with some stripper; he told me that you left him and ran off to kidnap Taehyung" Yoongi explained, smacking his lips and Jungkook chokes on his spit, the image of a half-naked Jin flashed suddenly in his mind.

"Oh. Okay, well, thank you, you actually saved me a lot of time"

"Yea, Yea, whatever, just go and check this place out as soon as possible. There have been three missing people last night, two girls and one boy, and no one has seen them since, like no one. So take this shit seriously and keep that dirty dick in your pants and stop fucking around with Taehyung," Yoongi rudely said before hanging up, making Jungkooks Mouth wide open from the crude words, too offended.

"What a dick" Jungkook huffed out as he scrolls through his messages, chills running down his spine again when he sees that unknown message that he forgot to delete. He still doesn't know if it was for him or sent mistakenly, but it still creeped him out.

Just as he was about to get up from his bed to start his already shitty day when his phone rang, the number unfamiliar.

"Hello" Jungkook signed, sitting back down and gagging when he saw cum stains on his bedsheets.

"Did Yoongi send you the address?" Jackson Firmly said, and Jungkook is going to kill Jin for giving his phone number to everyone.

"Yea, he did"

"Okay, good.... Umm, can I ask you for a huge favour?" Jackson hesitantly asked, and Jungkook really wants to throw himself off of a cliff now.

"Sure..."

"Can.. you... well... you see...." Jackson trailed off, and Jungkook is really losing his patience now.

"Just spit it out, Jackson"

"Okay, can you please just go check this house out by yourself because I want to take Bogum out on a date... I.... well, I really like him, and I want to spend more time with him, and I know that this not professional or fair to make your work on this case by yourself, but I"———

"YES, it's fine, whatever, go on this date, besides it will look suspicious if all three of us go" Jungkook cutted him off, tonguing the inside of his cheek. Rolling his eyes at how ridiculous and unfair Jackson's excuse was, skipping work to take out some evil guy who tried ruining his life, on a date like it was some cringe Shakespeare love story. Just what world did these two delinquents think they were living in?