❤️‍🔥Chapter 35 ❤️‍🔥

They walked back towards his home in silence, the man shuffling and stomping his feet childishly the entire way, while Yoongi and Hosoek walked to the left and right side of the man, along with the brunette who pushed him from behind, purposely trying to aggravate the man who quietly grunted to himself.

Once they made it back to the man's home, Jungkook quickly dragged the man through his annoyingly big living room and threw him aggressively right in front of the basement door, hands still clutched onto him tightly.

"Okay, so here's what's going to happen, dipshit, I'm going to take off these handcuffs, and you're going to then open that door, and if you dare try escaping, Yoongi over here" Jungkook gestured with his finger towards a grinning Yoongi, "Won't hesitate to taser you, so don't even try. Don't test us," He said finally before pulling out the key from his harness and unbuckling the handcuffs off of the already bruised wrists of the man.

"You know, if you think you're going to find Taehyung down there, then your wrong"
The man chuckled to himself, rubbing his bruised wrists, cocking his head down to gaze into Jungkook eyes something dark in his irises.

"Your little lover boy is gone, vanished, out of here forever" He continued simply, grinning mischievously.

Jungkook didn't think twice before slamming him against the door, with his hands wrapped around his throat, squeezing him until he turned a crimson red and Yoongi and Hoseok had to step in and pull him off of him from nearly killing the man with his bare hands.

"Okay, chill, if you kill him now, then how will he open the door!" Yoongi roared while he held Jungkook back by his arms that were thrashing violently in his hold, legs kicking up as well, desperately trying to punch off that sickening smirk on the man's face, who was leaning back against the door while wheezing out for air.

"WHERE THE FUCK IS HE?! WHERE DID YOU SEND HIM!! TELL ME NOW!" Jungkook yelled in a fury, trying desperately to reach out towards the man who was all too amused by the sight. Yoongi didn't think twice before pulling out his gun from his harness and pointing it right at the side of the brunette's head.

"JUNGKOOK, SHUT UP AND CALM DOWN! YOU'RE NOT HELPING!! HES DOING THIS ON PURPOSE TO DISTRACT YOU! STOP LETTING HIM WIN!" Yoongi warned him, making the brunette finally stop thrashing in his hold from feeling a gun so close towards him. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath, calming himself down because Yoongi was right. The man was doing this on purpose. The man wanted this to happen, to see him lose his temper, and Jungkook wasn't going to let a fucker like him get to him anymore.

After this, he will get answers from him and doesn't care what he has to do to get them. If killing him meant for him to tell him where his lover was. Then so be it.

"Man, you're pathetic, can't even control yourself. What kind of cop are you? You fucking suck big time. Killing me won't get you the answers, sweetheart" The man laughed hysterically, hands clutching onto his stomach from the force of his laughter, and Jungkook felt himself shake again, the burning sensation in his chest flaring up once again, and Yoongi noticed. He quickly reached out, spun the man around and held the gun to his back, threatening him, not being able to reach up towards the man from the drastic height difference.

"Shut up, and open that fucking door already. I'm losing my patience" Yoongi spat, digging it harder into his back, and the man rolled his eyes, finally complying with their orders and opening up the door, which took an excruciatingly long time. The man was purposely taunting them, muttering to himself, pulling back to act as if he were thinking hard and long about how he was going to open up his own door.

After what felt like a hundred years, the door had finally opened up, making all the officers breathe out a breath they didn't know they were holding from the amount of stress and anxiety the man had given them in just 20 minutes.