❤️‍🔥Chapter 20 ❤️‍🔥

Jungkook was losing his goddamn mind; he lost his entire sanity at this point; for the past 4 hours, they have been doing nothing but wasting time. Riding around the cold evening streets of Seoul without knowing where they were going and where exactly they would find Taehyung.

Jackson tried getting Bogum to admit he knew where he was, but he refused to answer, always answering the same "He won't tell me," which Jungkook knew was a complete lie.

How was it that Bogum spent his entire life worshiping Taehyung, always thinking about him, dreaming about him, texting him 24/7—apparently even went to the same orphanage as him, but didn't know where the boy lived nor what he did? How was that even possible? Did Bogum think he was some oblivious idiot who didn't know anything? Did he think he had an IQ of 60?

Well, he could take that thought and burn it because that wasn't going to happen; he will get answers from him one way or another, and he didn't give a flying fuck about how long that would take.

"So, we just wasted four hours of our lives all because Mr.Liar over here won't tell us where his little angel is, what? Are you afraid that he will throw himself on me as soon as he sees me? Afraid that he will try and make me fuck him right in front of you? I mean, he is quite the Exhibitionist" Jungkook bitterly said, not caring that he sounded like a complete dick at the moment. He had had enough, and in all honesty, wanted to rial the man up—maybe then he would spill some answers.

"Oh, so the manwhore has finally spoken, tell me what makes you think that you have any right to speak to me that way? Have you forgotten that I could end your entire career in a second?" Bogum threateningly said, and Jungkook clenched his jaw so tightly that it drew blood due to that same threat that kept haunting him in his sleep.

He couldn't quite wrap himself around the fact that Bogum had photos and videos of him having sex with Taehyung. It still didn't make any sense to him how he got that footage without him knocking him dead.

How exactly did he just stand there recording them without feeling like he wanted to break them apart? Without stepping in and possibly killing him with a knife or his bare hands? How did he just watch and hear them the entire time? Hearing his 'baby' getting pounded to the next century by another man? It didn't and never would make sense to him. If he saw the one he loved getting dicked down right before his very eyes, he wouldn't think twice before stepping in and demolishing that person.

"You know, I hope you know that filming people having sex without their consent is illegal, especially if those people aren't aware of your surroundings" Jungkook stated coldly. Now when he thought about it, he didn't do something as wrong as Bogum had done.

Yes, he had fucked a gorgeous criminal during his shift twice, but still, it's not like he'd gone around filming people like some freak without their permission. He could risk losing his job and money, but Bogum would have to spend his life in prison, which seemed much more severe than his situation.

"I hope you know that I don't give a fuck if I go to jail. I'm not scared of anything or anyone. I hate this job anyway. But what I do care about is ruining your life. So as long as you're jobless and homeless, I'll be satisfied" Bogum retorted threateningly, his words sending chills down both Jungkook's and Jackson's spines. Both of them could not believe that someone could be so cruel and heartless but also uncaring of their own life.

"Dude... what's wrong with you?! That's fucked up on so many levels" Jackson said shockingly, his voice wavering in fear of hearing someone talk so crudely about someone that he almost lost his grip of the steering wheel.

"I hope you know that I don't give a fuck about my life either or this job. The only reason I'm here is that I believe that there's a God out there and that killing yourself is a sin. So I'm just chilling, if I'm honest, but someone is trying to fuck that up for me" Jungkook replied unfazed, but then raised a questioning brow when he heard Jackson let out a gasp of startlement at his confession.