❤️‍🔥Chapter 36 ❤️‍🔥

"I gotta say, guys, I'm impressed. You found all this in just one day" Namjoon said with a huge smile, one that surprised everyone in the room. They were not used to seeing their boss a this impressed with them. Jungkook, Hosoek, Yoongi and Yeonjun were sitting right in their boss's office while IU stood in the corner, texting on her phone.

It's been exactly 3 hours later since they have taken the sugar daddy man into Custody, whose name they found is Chul, thanks to Jin, who read the man's file and did a deep background check on him. It turns out the man is 47 years old, born and raised in Seoul, and used to be married to a woman named Ara, who broke up with Chul. She found a man sleeping in their bed after she came home from work. They broke it off, and there seemed to be no other relationships since then.

"Well, thanks to that to Jungkook over here, he's the one who suggested we check the guy's basement first. It turns out it was the right thing to do" Hosoek replied back, locking gazes with Jungkook, who just nodded his head lamely.

Jungkook couldn't care less about the sugar daddy that they had caught. Yes, he's happy that the man is finally going to jail. Still, his thoughts were somewhere else entirely, about a certain blue-haired beauty boy that his own sugar daddy had sold off to god knows where, a man that he had trusted, had betrayed him, used him for his own selfish desires and once that was no longer there, he got rid of him and moved on to another boy that he could use.

"Well, good because we have checked that gun, and it matched the bullet that had shot into that manager. The little bit of blood on that gun had also matched the man's blood, so it's evident here that he is the one who shot that man, but I just want to know why did he kill him specifically? He could have shot anyone else, but he chooses him," Namjoon questioned more to himself than the others, hand fidgeting with the pen in his hand. Jungkook wanted to know the answer to that question as well. Did he somehow find out that Taehyung worked at the strip club and decided that it would be good revenge for him to shoot the man dead?

"I-um, he shot him form-me. I told him about what he had done to me, and he got pissed. I wouldn't have told him if I knew he was the type to kill" Yeonjun stuttered from his seat, hands fidgeting in his lap, and Namjoons happy expression vanished and got replaced with a stoic one.

"I'm not going to ask about what he had done to you because I know it was something terrible considering the man preyed on children, but there's no excuse for what you had done as well. You had not only slept with a murder and a drug supplier but also helped him getting Taehyung sold off into a sex trafficking trade. Do you realize how serious that is? And here you are sitting in my office, acting like you're an innocent boy. I know you're underage and very naive. Still, I can't and won't let this slide" Namjoon said icily, spitting it all at out at once without catching his breath, sending everyone in the room into a state of shock, especially Jungkook who's blood ran a dreadfully icy cold from hearing those two words that he never in his life would have to hear.

"W-what? H-how do you know? How do you know that Taehyung...." Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence. His throat was clogged up, felt as if he were about to throw up. This couldn't be happening. This was a dream; he's still dreaming. This is not real life. His gorgeous angel was not sent off to a pimp. There's no way this was real.

"I'm sorry, but it's true. We did a lie detector test on him. I asked him if he had anything to do with the disappearance of Taehyung and if it had anything to do in relation to the human trafficking trade, and it turns out that he had lied. I then proceeded to ask him further questions, twisting the questions around to trick him, and he eventually ended up admitting that he did in the end." Namjoon said simply, signing deeply, giving a glance to IU, who seemed very distressed. Yoongi couldn't help but take Hosoeks hand into his, heart sinking in his chest from the news. Jungkook saw the way Yoongi was caressing Hosoeks knuckles, how gentle he was. He had to bite down onto his tongue to stop himself from bursting into tears right then and there.