❤️‍🔥Chapter 37 ❤️‍🔥

They finally arrived at Hwasas home after fighting and yelling at each other's throats over not setting up the address correctly into the GPS. Hoseok was too busy giving his boyfriend Yoongi heart eyes to notice that they were arriving at another destination.

Jungkook sat in the back, clenching his jaw from seeing them acting all lovely dovely with one another. It left his already broken heart shattering into more pieces, so when he figured out that Yoongi set the wrong location. Jungkook took that as an excuse to act petty, making the entire situation worst.

Jungkook accused them both of not taking the case seriously, that they didn't care that his lover was gone, only themselves. Yoongi ended up scolding him the entire ride, telling him that he was childish and unreasonable and that he should respect his Hyung.

As soon as Jungkook heard the word "Hyung," he exploded, telling them that he shouldn't use that word, that it "belonged" to Taehyung and him only, that was a mistake because than Yoongi started scolding him even more, to the point where Jungkook had no words left to say. Rendering him speechless and embarrassed in the end. They drove in complete silence the entire way, with the brunette pouting like an entitled brat in the back.

They stopped and parked in front of a lovely middle-class house with a flower porch in front, with a garage and a small balcony.

"Wow, if being a stripper means that I can get a nice house like this, then sign me the fuck up" Hoseok Chirped, slamming the door closed before lacing his fingers with Yoongi, who was giving Jungkook the stink eye.

"Honestly, babe, with the way you danced inside of that strip club, you would make thousands in one night" Yoongi said back, squeezing his hand. Jungkook walked in front of them, rolling his eyes, jogging up the stairs, and ringing the doorbell.

"Isn't that right, Jungkook? Wouldn't Hosoek make an amazing stripper?" Yoongi challenged him, slightly smirking, and Jungkook clenched his jaw from the question. He was thankful that Hwasa opened the door just in time before he ended up saying something he would regret.

"Uh, hi, may I help you Officers?" Hwasa gazed between them curiously, wearing tight black bottom jeans with a SHEIN Lace Up Backless Off Shoulder grey Crop Top. Along with bright red lipstick with 7-inch heels. She was all dressed up, and Jungkook knew she was leaving to see his boyfriend, considering how the Strip Club was currently closed until they found a new manager.

"We need just need to ask you a few questions about your boyfriend Junghyun, aka my brother. Who is in a lot of shit right now" Jungkook so aggressively said, stepping forward closer towards the door intimately. He expected Hwasa to be afraid, but she only stared back with a smug grin on her face, hands folding against her chest.

"Oh, you mean my cheating, abusive, lying, arrogant, perverted ex-boyfriend?" Hwasa said with a smack of her lips, flipping her hair back, and that was not what Jungkook was expecting to come out of her mouth. Hosoek and Yoongi looked between each other distraught.

"Yes, that one, he has Taehyung! He and my fucking father have taken him! Along with god knows how many others! And I need you to tell me where they are!" Jungkook growled out, impatient, stepping even closer, about ready to break down the entire door. Hwasa backed away, taken entirely off guard, her cheeks turning pink.

"What do you mean he's taken Taehyung? Where would they take him?" Hwasa asked, gesturing with her hand for the officers to follow her into her living room. They all sat down, except Jungkook, who stood there with his arms folded against his chest, with a snarky expression. He was too anxious and beyond annoyed. Taehyung is scared, lost, and afraid out of his mind. he needed answers now. They are losing time.