❤️‍🔥Chapter 10 ❤️‍🔥

"Now I don't know what your intentions were, Jungkook" his boss continued slowly, voice purposely low, icy, serving as an attempt to frighten Jungkook. "But let me tell you now that I will not tolerate this kind of behaviour, I will—"

"B-Boss, I didn't punch him because he's gay, for Christ's sake! I mean, come on, I'm literally bisexual. I love men more than women. Actually—I've started to think that I am only attracted to men now, In fact, I—" Jungkook blurted out, cutting Namjoon off before he stopped and realized what he had just said, and his boss just froze.

Okay, maybe that was not very appropriate to say.

The room was so quiet; they both just stared at each other in shock. Namjoon's mouth was slightly opened, his eyes wide as an owl, and Jungkook was hiding his face with his hands, embarrassed, his face was red as a tomato. After what felt like forever, Namjoon cleared his throat and spoke.

"Look, Jungkook, it's not any of my business if you have some unresolved beef with one of my employees. My business is to make sure that you are not acting unprofessionally and unethically, And that's exactly what you have done." Namjoon said finally, after a long and uncomfortable silence between them.

"I'm suspending you for a week Jungkook, not just you but Bogum as well. I hope you take the time to think about what you have done" Namjoon continued calmly, and Jungkook's heart sank.

"B-But S-Sir he's lying" Jungkook stuttered out, desperate to prove himself to the point where he felt tears starting to well up in his eyes. "Let me tell you exactly—"

"I don't want to hear it, Jungkook! I made my decision, and that's final!!" Namjoon cut him off in a loud voice, which made Jungkook tear up even more.

Jungkook was so irked and embarrassed by this whole situation right now; he couldn't even explain what really happened between him and Bogum. Namjoon just cut him off, refusing to believe his side of the story.

He hated how Bogum switched the narrative and and made him seem like a homophobic asshole when, in reality, it was so far from the truth.

"Everything all right?" IU questioned, opening the door to peek in, only to see a furious Namjoon and a miserable Jungkook.

"Yep, Jungkook was just leaving actually" Namjoon replied with a strained smile, gesturing with his hands for Jungkook to leave.

Jungkook didn't even bother to try and explain himself again; he just got up and left, not sending a single glance towards IU. He just slammed the door aggressively on his way out.

I hope the fucking door breaks or his office sets on fire.

Jungkook felt like a zombie as he made his way down the long hallways back to his office, so he could pack his things and go home early since he was suspended for apparently being "unprofessional" and "unethical." This is not entirely true if you don't count the time he fucked Taehyung in his car or the time when they made out and almost fucked outside, where anyone who walked by could see them.

Jungkook felt himself get even more irritated at just the thought of Taehyung, the seducer who brought himself into this mess. If it weren't for that blue-haired seduction beauty, he wouldn't have gotten suspended in the first place.

Something just snapped in him when he saw the way Bogum pulled Taehyung in for a kiss. He had this sudden wave of extreme jealousy and possessiveness that he never knew he was capable of feeling—hence why he acted the way he did.

Everyone was super quiet when he made his way to his desk, to pack his shit up. Hoseok, Yoongi, and Jin watched his every move, with confused looks on their faces.