❤️‍🔥Chapter 41 ❤️‍🔥

6 years later...

If he'd have realized, them moving to a big city and working in different police station locations would mean they have little to no time for each other, Taehyung would've never done it.

Jungkook's been home long before he even boarded the train. Taehyung is already pouting to himself, knowing that his husband will most likely be asleep. It's near midnight, and Jungkook has worked sixty hours over the last five days.

He's exhausted; Taehyung knows this. He understands. He doesn't understand why life is so unfair that he's unable to work the same schedule as his husband. This job was supposed to bring them closer to one another, not further apart.

The goal was to move to Japan, buy a home, make a decent amount of money, adopt a child, and have sex 4 times a day. But as it would turn out...being only a police officer and not a deputy chief of police pays not so much.

You see, Taehyung spent the past 6 years getting his education, he had to first get his GED since he never graduated from high school, and then he decided that he wanted to become a cop after that, just like his husband, which worked quite well considering he knew every single cop in the city. He had connections and advantages, but not considering his bad record being a criminal during his youth.

But that all changed; luckily for him, he turned his life around and now he has a stable job, and since he's the husband of Jungkook, he easily got hired, and well, the job is not exactly the type of job he can walk away from, but that doesn't make it any easier. Taehyung should be grateful that he even has a job and is not still working as a stripper.

Taehyung reaches their home and can hear faint snores in the room. Jungkook, being the satan that he is, had texted him around 2 in the afternoon. Something about how it's been too long, and he missed him...Taehyung agreed, had a long sweet message typed and ready to press send until an image came through.

Jungkook leaned back in a chair, shirt lifted to show off his well-sculpted abdomen...as if that wasn't lethal enough.

It had Taehyung's teeth digging into his bottom lip while he's eating his lunch with one of his co-workers. Once he follows Jungkook's arm in the photo, he finds the man's large hands wrapped loosely around his dick.

Only sending a small message following it 'Wishing it was you.'

Taehyung had no time to run off and had to go to the bathroom quickly to splash cold water on his face and tuck away his painful hard-on. Jungkook is Satan, dressed like a daydream.

Still, he's irresistible, and Taehyung was hoping and praying for the man to be awake. He wanted to crawl into bed and ride his cock until the sun rose. The sight of his husband sound asleep makes him realize it won't be happening, and he's annoyed.

It's Friday night. Neither of them has to work tomorrow, so what reason does Jungkook have for not being awake? Sure he's tired, but Taehyung's tired too. Tired of not having Jungkook's cock buried inside of him every single day, like they used to. Sex 4 times a day turned into one, maybe two if they were lucky enough. Sometimes Taehyung wishes they could go back 3 years in the past, a time when they both had all the time in the world for themselves and were not busy with their jobs.

He hates being real working adults with real jobs. He thinks about it the entire time he's in the shower, lathering up his skin. Thinking about all of the times Jungkook stood behind him, cock slipping between his ass cheeks while the warm water rains down on them.

The veins of Jungkook's arm bulging as he holds against the tile wall to keep them stable. Another hand gripping Taehyung's hip as he fucks into him, and god. Taehyung's so damn horny. Can't think straight with how his erection aches and pulses.