❤️‍🔥Chapter 32 ❤️‍🔥

Warnings for this chapter: dubious consent and attempted Sexual Assault

/////////////////////////////

Taehyung is in love with Jungkook...

There's just no other way to it. He is hopelessly and devotedly in love with the charming cop that is Jungkook. He just came to the conclusion that he is when his heart couldn't stop beating out of his chest the entire way he walked up to his front porch. How it felt like a billion butterflies were in his stomach, how his body and hands were sweating, and the sensation he felt when he had kissed him, it was like he was addicted to drugs with the release of euphoria.

And as Taehyung skipped into the quite dark entrance of his home, with Jungkook's earring dangling from the right side of his ear, he could now hear the pounding of his heart and the sound of his eardrums rumbling. His stomach fluttering more clearly, and it frightened the blue-haired beauty with how evident it was that he had fallen hard for the brunette. He had already missed Jungkook, and it hadn't even been a minute since he left, how much his presence had a major effect.

Although, while Taehyung was now making his way up the stairs, his heart started beating faster for another reason, more sweat drenched his clothing from the thought of having to see his sugar daddy again and to meet with his unwelcoming and cold presence. Whereas Jungkook left a positive atmosphere and great energy, his daddy left a negative and toxic one.

And now he had to see him just any second from now. He had to prepare himself for what kind of personality he has to deal with, as his sugar daddy is extremely bipolar and unpredictable.

As soon as Taehyung got up the last step of the stairs, it's when he heard a loud thumping sound coming right down from the hallway, where he's shared bedroom was, a sound that left the blue-haired beauty closing his eyes for a second and inhaling a deep breath. As Taehyung made his way closer and closer towards his bedroom, that's when the sound was clearer, more firm, and it suddenly clicked with just what that sound is.

It was the sound of a boy's shaky breathless moans and the sound of skin harshly clapping skin against skin. Taehyung was terrified to open the door to see who was on the other side, but his body unconsciously moved on its own.

And when he did, he never in a million years expected it to be Yeonjun...

Yeonjun, who was spread out on his sex swing, tied up, moaning shamelessly, while his sugar daddy moved vigorously inside of him.

Taehyung felt physically sick from the sight, from seeing his daddy fucking into another boy, on the very sex swing that he had fucked him into so many times before, in a room where they had sex hundreds of times in. It didn't make sense to him why this was happening to him, why he had to see this and why his sugar daddy was doing this to him.

"Oh daddy, yes, feel so good~" Yeonjun moaned. Lewdly, his nails scratching the back of his daddy's back, hips bucking up to meet his daddy's inhumane thrusts.

"So good, baby boy, so good for me" Daddy groaned harshly, sweat dripping down his body, veins sticking out and biceps flexing as he pounded into him, into the boy whose body was heavily bruised up with many dark, painful hickeys on every inch of his skin. His hole puffy and red from the amount of abuse it's been getting for the past hour, and his daddy wasn't going to stop anytime soon. It wouldn't stop until he ruined the boy beneath him completely.

Taehyung couldn't take it anymore. He opened the door open wider to get the attention of his daddy. Yeonjuns loud moans overpowered it, so Taehyung purposely slammed the door open harshly, hoping the sound alerted them. It did but to the wrong person.