Chapter 16

'You know, I'm realising how annoying kids are', Tony says whilst he comes in and the team chuckle, as I watched them from where I stood on the balcony and looked down at them all, 'which one of your kids are on your nerves this time', Sam says as Tony rolls his eyes, 'I only have the one, where do you think I'm getting kids from exactly', he says as I hear my phone ping whilst thinking about his response, he has kids and still does dangerous jobs, the thought ran across my mind, well he'll join in on some of the missions, but nevertheless, he still puts himself out in the field knowing the consequences.

'How about the kid, Harley, Nebula...', Nat listed out as I heard his sigh and looked at my phone, I don't know who they're talking about, but they're seem important to him when I saw the look on his face, 'they're not my children', he says as I read the text, it was from Arthur's son, I met him a few weeks ago when he came to collect Arthur and take him home so we exchanged numbers so he knew where is father was at all time and now he was texting me to say that he was sick so there was no point in vising his shop, it's probably closed.

'Anyway, I need to put something in his suit so he's protected at all cost', Tony says as I looked down at them and wondered what the topic had changed about, 'and you say they're not your kids', Wanda teased as I watched him roll his eyes, 'thought you would be helpful not useless', he says as I walk down, 'we are helpful, we just like to make you work for it', Pietro says as they laughed.

'Ideas now, or the kid really will get himself killed', he says, 'A new iron suit, like yours', Vision says as Tony shook his head, 'No, he likes the flexibility of the ones he usually wears, besides, I already gave him a similar one and he threw it away like it was nothing', he says they laughed. 

'Give him a shield', Steve suggested as Tony sighed and shook his head, 'really, I'm not making him a shield, he'd probably use as a frisbee then a shield', he says as they laughed again and I rolled my eyes when I figured out what they we're talking about, 'Idiots', I muttered under my breath whilst making a coffee, 'what was that', Tony says as I look at him 'I said idiots', I repeated whilst he leaned on the counter and folded his arms, 'Fine, let me hear your idea since you think your smart', he challenged as I sipped on my coffee, 'vibranium', I said as I watched his brows furrow, 'what', he questioned.

'Vibranium for the suit, it's rare, hard to come by, but if you know the right people or you happen to have some laying around, infuse the suit with vibranium and then you get that extra protection, flexibility and if whoever your talking about is in danger they won't even have a scratch on them and it'll be a win, win', I explained.

'That's...', he says turning his head a little and I nod, 'Yeah I know', I said, sipping on my coffee as I looked at my phone again when it buzzed. 

I already had people making fun out of me because they just take one look and think I'm stupid, but I learnt to live with that, I'm used to it for a reason and then I like to put my knowledge to the test when they challenge me and let's just say I love when they become speechless, the only one who looks stupid is them, not me.

'Here's an idea, you should help him', Nat suggests as Tony agreed to the idea and I looked up from the message, 'what', I questioned whilst putting it away, '...I mean, no, I have other things to do', I said whilst putting it away and ignoring it.

'So, where do you supposed I get vibranium', he asked.

'On the sun, you'd find loads there, you should go, I heard it's nice this time of year', I said.

'Funny', he says as I sighed under my breath, useless, all of them, '...I have some, but you owe me', I said as they all looked at me, 'you do', Tony questioned as I look back at him, 'surprising right, but I have just enough to give it you', I said as he nods, 'I'll pay you', he says and I shook my head, 'I don't need money, anything else but that, is fine'.