Chapter 29

*Bucky POV*

I had been awake for a couple of hours and just watched Y/n sleep, whilst I traced her cheek with my fingers and she moved her head comfortable on the pillow, this is perfect, it's just me and her and that's all I want, no distractions... no nothing.

It was almost six in the morning; I just watched her sleep as I held her close, and when she turned to me, her nose brushed against my own, which made me chuckle to myself.

I moved my nose side to side, as it moved with hers and she put her face on mine, our cheeks clapped against each other, 'Stop that', she whispered as I snickered, and went back to sleep.

I double checked her, making sure I didn't hurt her last night, if I bruised her in the slightest I wouldn't forgive myself.

I watched her face when we made love, I never looked away, I just got lost in her, I loved the way she moaned, it filled the whole shed and I loved it because it tingled my ears.

I had to stop, I broke the bed, I know I shouldn't have but I didn't realise it. I saw her giggle as she realised, I had come to a stop, and she urged me to keep going. I didn't know, but she needed me, she even helped me go back into a rhythm and I did.

'Slow and gentle Bucky', she whispered to me as the time stood still, it was just me and her, in this moment that was ours and I obeyed her request as we both got lost in each other.

God, how she tried to keep her eyes open, but she couldn't, I laughed and saw her mouth drop at the knots in both of us threatened to spill, and I just needed her to wait until I was fully ready, and she did.

I kissed her as she moaned into my mouth, I'd rather have her moaning more, making sure everyone knows she's mine and no one will take her away from me, not Hydra, not anyone.

I want something like this, somewhere I can call home, with her in my arms. I've known she was my home for a long time but am I hers.

I just hope I don't lose her, ever since I've met her, she's been ready to die... her souls actually longs for it. I only noticed after, but I don't want to lose her, I don't want her killing herself because she wants it.

________

I stared at her, passed out in my arms whilst I reach my hand over and tuck a piece of hair behind her ear, then I leaned in and kissed her nose, gently, which made her wake up a little, 'how long have you been awake', she tiredly asked as I smile, 'not long, I've just been watching you sleep', I respond as she put her head on my chest and hugged me which made me chuckle.

'Want something to eat', I asked as she shook her head, 'not yet', she whispered, then I heard her breath becoming heavier again and I smile, knowing she's gone back to sleep.

'Y/n, have you seen Bucky, he's not in his room', Steve says, followed by a knock and just like an instinct, she springs up, looks at me and then the door, 'crap', she whispered as I smirk which then turns into a chuckle as she claps her hand on my mouth after turning to me, 'I'm going to kill you if you say anything', she threatened.

'Y/n', Steve called out again as she grabs my shirt and pulls her arms through as I smile at the thought that she's wearing my shirt, that falls just below her hips, 'okay I'm coming in', Steve warned and just on impact she throws me off of the bed, her hands cradling my head so it didn't hit the floor and she sits on top of me as she looks up.

At this vantage point, I can't see him, meaning he can't see me, 'Steve, what's up', she says as I smile to myself and put my hands on her waist, 'finally, I've been calling out to you for ages', he says as she nods and rubs her eyes, 'sorry, I was sleeping, what's up', she asked.