Chapter 25

I was walking down when I felt something from my wrist fall off and land onto the floor, 'Damn thing', I said when I kneel down to drab the clasp that had come off of my watch, but when I reached out, somebody else reached for it and took It, so when I looked up, I saw Bucky with a small smile on his face, 'thanks', I said and when we stand at our full length, he takes my watch from me, fixes the clasp on it and then put's it on my wrist for me, 'the third from the last please', I state.

'Your wrist is to small for that one', he says, 'Put it on the forth or fifth', he suggest and I shake my head, 'It hurts my wrist if I put it on too tight, so I like it loose', I tell him.

'Why don't you get a new one then', he says and I shrug, 'I'm not that great in buying stuff for myself', I said, because I wasn't, the only thing I'm good at is buying my books and I know I won't fuck that up.

'There you go', he says after its on and he turns it to face my position, 'thanks', I said and watch him smile then we fall into step and head down.

'I was thinking...', he begins but it's the only words he got out until he was interrupted and I looked up and followed the familiar voice, which made me smile, 'what are you doing here Fitz', I ask because he never shows up unannounced.

'I had some free time and thought I'd come by', he says as I smiled back at him, 'really, you should have called', I said.

'I did, you ignored my calls', he says and then I proceed to take out my phone, 'you didn't', I began to say when I look down at the screen and sighed, because I had forgotten.

'You forgot to charge it didn't you', Fitz says and I look back at him, 'maybe', I said and hear Bucky's low laugh and then followed by the team as I watch them walk over.

'When was the last time you charged it', he asks and I shrug, 'when did you text', I question

'Two weeks ago', he replies and I nod, 'then two weeks ago', I state and the team laugh again whilst Fitz shakes his head, because he's clearly unamused by this.

'You really need to remember Y/n, honestly, what is it was an emergency', he says as I put it away, 'was it an emergency', I ask.

'Well no, but', he begins but I'm already interrupting, 'exactly, win, win', I said and watch him roll his eyes at me,, 'If you think it's a win for you, then go ahead, but Alya's mad at you', he says as I look back at him, 'she rang me', I said, surprised.

'Mmm, and let's just say she's mad', he says as I put out my hand to him, 'give me your phone, I'll ring her now', I said as he shook his head, 'No, I like when she's angry with you, she gives me all the attention then', he says as I scoffed, 'I will hurt you Fitz, so it's your choice', I said as they laughed again, 'and it's like from past experiences, you don't think I'll hurt you back', he says as I roll my eyes and just when I was going to take it from him instead, I heard Simmons voice, 'yeah, high five', she says whilst Alya giggled in her arms and hit her hand against hers as she kissed it, 'I want sticker now', she says.

'Hi Alya', I said, waving at her whilst she looked at me and frowned, 'I'm not talking to you', she says as I laughed under my breath and went back to talking to her mom, 'I have stickers', I said as she shook her head, 'I don't want it from you', she says as I heard the team laugh.

'Do you want a Lolli pop instead', I said, as her head whipped back to me, and I refrained from laughing at her, whilst taking her from Simmons arms and sitting her on the counter, 'I want a Lolli pop', she says as I nod, open the flap of my jacket and reach inside my inner pocket, 'I have strawberry or cherry, which one', I said as she thought about it, 'Mmm, strawberry', she says as I pulled it out whilst she reached for it and I pulled my hand back, 'am I forgiven', I said as she nods, which was the right answer, so I take the rapper off for her and put it in my mouth instead, 'Aunt Y/n', she sternly said as they snickered whilst she reached to my mouth, pulled it out and put it in her own, 'mine, not yours', she says as I laughed a little, took it out of her mouth and put it back in mine, 'say please, and you get it back', I teased as she folded her arms over, 'do you want me to be mad with you', she says as I shook my head, 'then give it back', she says as I took it out of my mouth and gave it back to her, whilst I noticed there silent laugh.