Chapter 41

*Bucky POV*

I walked to the kitchen when I saw Y/n sleeping soundly on the couch with her little pet tucked under her chin whilst she watched tv, which was playing some sort of cat and mouse show which made me laugh at the way she was concentrating on it.

Just when I wanted to make something, I heard her cries and quickly looked over, 'Bucky, where are you', she whimpered as I quickly stride over, take her into my arms and rest her head onto my chest, 'you're okay Doll, it's just a dream', I reassured her whilst she tightened her grip around me and I strolled my hand on her cheek which made her calm when I felt her release her grip and melt into me, 'you found me', she muttered as I began to chuckle and kissed her cheek, 'I found you Doll', I replied, smiling down at her, 'I'll always find you', I whispered and continued to watch over her.

When she moved her head to try and find a comfortable spot and position, I moved my arm under her legs, swept her up and began to carry her up to the room when her head fell onto my shoulder and she tucked herself into me whilst I smile at her.

When I got her into bed, I climbed in after her and hugged her into me, but she turned around, wrapped her arms around me and buried her head into my shoulder whilst I grab her leg and wrap it around my waist.

I like her this close, I like sleeping with her, it feels so natural that I can't sleep by myself even if I tried, but I like when she comes over to me and actually pouts at me for not waiting for her to get into bed first, which I find adorable and cute on her part, so I don't unless she's in bed, or I literally put her over my shoulder and make her go to bed with me, which she laughs about and then I'm the one convincing her to come to bed earlier and she easy folds, which makes me laugh.

________

'Coulson's sending in a team to bring everyone in', Bruce tells us when we've completed our mission and we've successfully brought down another hydra base with everyone inside, this was almost coming to an end and I'm glad I got to take part in bringing down an organisation that not only tortured me, but took so much away from me.

'Make sure everyone's accounted for, we don't need anyone slipping away from us', Nat tells Pietro and they work together to make sure we have everyone whilst I look at my phone.

You guys okay, I read the text from Y/n and smile to myself, even though she's in her final steps of recovery, we didn't let her come on this mission with us, even though she's doing much better, she doesn't need to be out on the field so quick, I was the one to convince her otherwise, even though she was reluctant, I was the one to convince her otherwise.

Yeah, I respond back, but got a small bruise, so I'm going to need you to kiss it better, I tease and she sends me back an emoticon of a laughing face, then a love face and I can't help myself from laughing to myself.

'Hey, love struck puppy, once your done over there, we need some help', I hear Sam call out to me and I give him a low grumble and put my phone back in my pocket.

'Robbie', Wanda calls out and we all turn to see the scrawny kid walking over to us, 'what are you doing here', she asks him, but he does nothing but stare at the people behind us, 'where is my brother', he says to them and I notice his eyes flash amber, when he walk pass us and makes his way towards the hydra agents.

Then he hauls one of them up and slams him against the wall, 'its time to pay for your sins', he growls and then we're all shocked and taking a step back when he turns into a fiery skull.

Everything around us shakes when he shouts and uses his chain to wrap around the hydra agents.

Thor landed at our feet when he tried to take him down, but he was too strong and when the hulk did the same, he was thrown right beside Thor, 'Robbie', Nat yells at him but he was on a course of vengeance and it looked like he wasn't going to stop.