Chapter 45

*Bucky POV*

I spun her around and then pulled her back into me whilst she giggled and swayed her hip, 'told you I could become a natural', she says and I chuckle and kiss her shoulder, 'I didn't doubt you for a second', I said, then spun her so she was facing me and we swayed together.

I love our dances, the curtain's swaying side to side from the breeze that come in from the window, the moon that shines as brightly as her face, and the soft notes of my favourite albums playing in the distant on the turntable she got me, so now, not only was it my favourite, but it was her's too.

For the most part, it get's me out of my own head, and makes me focus on one of the most important people in my life right now, and that's Y/n, she's at the top of the list right now, and it's safe to say that she's my waking thought and the pictures in my head when I fall asleep and I hug her into me, it really is the best and she's incredible for it.

I move my hand and swipe a fallen hair to the back of her ear and smile whilst her dough eyes stare up at me, she's so beautiful when she looks at me like that, and I see the stars behind her eyes, like I am her whole world and in a lot of way's, she is to me too.

'How was you're day today', she asked and I laugh to myself, even though we spend the majority of it together, she still asks and listens as if my day is so fascinating, but she still does it, every day and just let's me talk whilst she listens and takes in all my information. I even throw in some stuff that would make her laugh and when she does, it makes my heart and chest warm that I got to see it, she was miserable and hardly smiled when she first came here, now she's so full of light and hope I can barely go a day without seeing her smile.

After I told her and made her laugh, I arch my back forward whilst her's arching back and I stare down at her, whilst her hand moves through the softness of my beard, and I hum a sigh of appreciation.

'You're so Beautiful', I whisper in her ear when I straighten my back and she gives me a short giggle whilst I carry on when the next playlist comes on.

'What are you doing tomorrow', she asked.

'Mmm, I've got some idea's', I replied and move my hand and clap it back to hers, 'Like what', she asked.

'Peter was doing some video recording of himself and putting it online', I said, I can't remember the apps, but that wasn't the point, 'YouTube and TikTok', Y/n say's and I look back at her, '...he was showing me the other day, he has loads of followers and sometimes sneaks everyone into his posts', she says and I smile, I notice she was protective of Peter, he was younger then everyone in this compound, so she took it upon herself to watch out for him, even though I do that too, it isn't as much as she does.

'Why, did you want to start one', she questions and I chuckle and shake my head, even though I'm really good with a lot of things, phones and tablet's isn't one of them so I tend to keep away from them unless it's something I need to use.

'No, I was just saying', I said, 'Anyway, I saw a video and wanted to do it', I say.

'Really, like what', she asked, intrigued, 'you'll have to wait until tomorrow', I said and chuckle when she frowns at me.

'Come on, it's still early, we can still do it', she says and then I cave when she frowns again, 'okay', I said and then stop our dance show, 'I need some card's', I said and then watch her walk over to her desk, pull open the drawer and then take a stack out for me.

'Here you go', she says, extended her arm and I take it with the pen she gives me too, 'No looking', I said, and take a seat on the bed whilst she turns around, 'tell me when', she says and I laugh again and began to write down specific things on each card.