Chapter 47

It had been a couple of days, I had the best time with Grace and Evie, I missed them a lot and having to spend time with them, which is why it's going to make it hard to walk away now.

I liked being with them, I liked remembering the memories we shared, the moments we had, the love we shared, I missed it, and I missed them too.

'Another, Another, Another', Grace chimes as I get out of thought and watch as she turns her head to look at my past self, 'there isn't another one until tomorrow', she tells her and Grace scowls whilst I laugh to myself, her favourite show is Scooby Doo, she loves it and won't miss one episode, 'I want to watch another one though', she asks.

'Well you'll have to watch a clip you've already seen', she says and Grace nods to the idea, 'Yes please, put it on', she instructs her and I watch her reach up, grab the black case and unzip it, 'what's that', Grace asks her.

'All the clips on Scooby Doo', she says and proceeds to take one of the cassettes out, 'really, I didn't know you had them', Grace says whilst she put it into the VHS, 'One because I forgot, and two, because your a baby who refuses to watch anything else', she says and I'm laughing with the team, she's right, she does, no matter what other shows you'd want to put on for her, she refuses before watching anything.

'I'm not a baby', she scowls at her and she laughs at her, 'when you've learnt not to scowl and pout, then you won't be a baby', she says and she huffs at her, 'meanie', she muttered whilst we continue to laugh.

'You really want to be calling me mean, remember, I got all these tapes for you, so you have to be extra nice to me or else I'll take them back', she says and Grace is pouting and then takes the album off of her and hugs it to her chest, 'No, they're mine now', she says and we snicker, she's a cute little thing.

________

'No', my past self says to Grace whilst she looks at her after she tried to catch the pen out of her hand, but doesn't succeed, 'I'm bored', she tells her, 'you've been writin' for hours, I want to play now', she adds.

'Go play with Emori and Apollo, I need a few more hours', she tells her without looking away from the sheet and continues to write whilst Grace huffs, 'you said you'll play with me', she says.

'I won't be able to today, maybe tomorrow', she says and Grace is becoming upset with her, 'you said that yesser-day', she says and then becomes upset which makes my past self stop and she looks at her, 'Fine, what do you want to do', she asks her and Grace shakes her head, 'forget it', she tells her and my past self pinches her chin with her index finger and thumb and lifts her head, 'come on, I'm done, we'll do anything you want', she says and smiles at her, 'forget it, I'm not bored anymore', Grace says with a huff to her voice.

'What if I'm bored', she asks.

'Go play with someone else then, I don't want to play anymore', she replies and then shoves her hand away, 'did anyone ever tell you, you're cute when you get mad', she says and then taps her nose whilst Grace snaps her a glare and she laughs at her.

Grace then proceeds to huff and cross her arms over, 'I'm not cute', she states whilst she continues to laugh, 'Fine, you're adorable', she corrects.

'Go away, I hate you now', she states and my past self wraps her arms around her waist, 'you sure you want to hate me', she says and she nods.

'Fine, but I have all the other kids that like me so I can play with all of them instead', she says and Grace is glaring at her, whilst I laugh to myself, she always had a problem with sharing me with others, 'your extra pouty today aren't you', she says with a laugh to her voice, 'come on, tell me what you want to do, and I'll do it with you', she repeats again and when Grace is silent, she smiles, 'how about doing some art', she asks her, 'or taking Emori and Apollo for a walk', she suggests and when she's still quiet, my past self nods, 'Fine, we can bake cookies but if the kitchen sets on fire, I blame you', she says and then she's laughing whilst we do too, 'Stop, I'm still mad', she states and I watch her laugh at her, 'well, more cookies for me then', she says.