Chapter 24

Once I explained my trauma and everything I had been through, the team understood and honestly I was worried about nothing, looks like they aren't as perfect as I thought, and it just made me relieved.

'I thought you'd never talk about it', Wanda says as soon as they left and I look over at her and furrow my brows, 'you knew', I questioned as she stands from her seat and nods, 'yeah, the day I tried to wake you, your memories flashed through my head and I knew some of what you went through, so, I just wanted you to talk to me about it', she says as I grew to understand and piece it together, that's why she's been berating me or seeing if I needed something which I didn't, but still I was thankful, 'I'm sorry', I said as she nods, 'I know, but you would have come on your own terms anyway, and I wasn't about to push you', she says as I nod, 'thank you, and I'll try to talk to you more', I said as she smiled and nodded, 'good', she says as I smiled back at her.

________

I saw Loki in the courtyard whilst I walked over, 'where are you going', I asked as he looked over at me, noticing my presence, 'back in time to go to Asgard for a moment', he says as I became intrigued, 'really, what are you getting', I asked.

'Something', he says as I roll my eyes, he's as closed off as me in this place, 'Brother, what are you doing', Thor says as I turned to him whilst Steve, Bucky, Nat, and Sam we're with him, 'He's going back to the past', I said as they look at me and then at him, 'that is not wise brother, your not going anyway', Thor says as we heard a click of something and suddenly we we're projected somewhere else, I don't know what it was at the beginning, but it felt like I was swimming in the air and it didn't make any sense.

A few seconds later, we we're stood on a bridge as I heard Thor's yell, 'what the hell is wrong with you Brother', he says as they look at them arguing whilst my head spun around to everything I was looking at, wow, a golden city, the most beautiful thing I've seen in all my life, and it truly was breath taking.

'M'Lady, did you hear what I said', Thor said as I look back at him and nod, I have no idea what he just said, but if I say no, he'll shout at me just like he's doing to his brother and I couldn't afford that, so I just nod whilst he does too, 'good', he says whilst turning to his brother, '...hurry up, and lets get back', he says.

'Fine by me', Loki says as we walk down the glowing bridge.

________

My eyes widened when I saw something that peaked my interest, it was the biggest library I've ever seen and I looked at everyone and saw they we're preoccupied with something else, so I slipped out of the group, unnoticed, and quickly got into the library.

It would literally take me all my life just to read every single one of these and I could just image me, being trapped in here and reading until the day my heart gives in, and I wouldn't be complaining about it too.

I bumped into a very beautiful brunette that I didn't see, she had fair skin, plaited hair, and a light beige dress that pooled under her feet, and I stepped back a little, 'sorry, I didn't see you there', I said as she smiled a little, 'It's fine', she says as I nod a little and watch as she heads back to what she was doing whilst I do to.

I looked up, tilted my head as I read the titles on the spines and flew up to look at the rest.

________

I walked out with a load of books in my hands and tried to get back to the rest, but I heard Thor shout my name and stopped in my track as I turn to him when I hid the books in a bubble they couldn't see, 'where did you go, we we're looking for you everywhere', Steve says as I cleared my throat a little, 'bathroom, I needed to go', I said.

'Lier, the truth', Thor says as I sighed and broke my illusion as they all snickered with laughter, 'seriously, you went to the library', he says as I nod, 'It's not my fault, it was too big to ignore', I said as they continued to laugh, 'okay, go put them back', he says as I stepped back a little, so he didn't take them, 'I've already paid for them', I said as his brows furrowed, 'how, you don't have Asgardian money', he says.