Chapter 38

During the weeks that had flown by, I met Peter who had been here way before I did, but only just came back when he finished university so now he's a full time recruit of Tony's and let's just say he is more than thrilled.

I found him intriguing at first, I've always gotten bitten by spiders, but none, gave me abilities or powers, that's until he explained and then I understood, but beside from that, I liked him, he was nice and very well mannered, his story is all the more tragic then anyone else's but still, he keeps a smile on his face and makes sure everyone else has too.

Beside from Peter, I met Bruce, he was one of the only few people that I already knew about, because people talked about him in Hydra when I was captured and every time they'd experiment on me, they'd tell stories and Bruce was thrown in the mix, so I was glad that I got to meet him, anyway, Tony brought him in to look after me because Fitz couldn't be in the compound twenty four hours a day because of his responsibilities so he thought an extra person on hand would be great for me.

________

'What's that', I asked Bucky when he sits beside me and pulled out everything he had gotten, and I realise who it's for, 'I got some stuff for Emori', he said as I laugh to myself and budged next to him, 'that's not fair, I wanted to come too', I said as he chuckled.

'I'm not letting you walk around yet, just because you're doing a bit better doesn't mean I'll let you out of bed until you've fully recovered, so, I thought I'd buy some stuff she might like', he said as I laughed under my breath again, because even though he's already brought some things for her, he still went out to get more.

I'm then watching him pull out the first thing he got, which was a small, grey bed, then a few little toys, a small cat tree, cat food and a small bear she could cuddle with, and I smiled at all of it.

'I'll set the tree up for her and she can play with it when she's feeling more better', he said as I nodded and handed her the small bear, which made her instantly attached to it, which makes me laugh and hear Bucky do the same too, and see her fall right back to sleep.

________

I was feeling a lot more better from the last few episodes I had, so I was excited to do somethings today when I decided on a list, so the first thing I do is kiss Bucky's cheek and watch him wake up, 'Morning', he mumbled.

'Morning', I replied, then brought the tray closer and watch him look at it, 'really, breakfast in bed', he says.

'Yeah, why not, it's your birthday, so I thought I'd do something special', I said as he chuckled and begins to sit up, so I bring the tray closer, and we both began to enjoy ourselves, with Emori sat on my lap, enjoying her breakfast too.

I emptied the two tubs of yogurt in the glass followed by fruit on top, with an even spread of honey and gave it to him the first plate, then went in and made my own, 'I thought I'd recreate our first date, when you made me yogurt bowls for the first time', I implied as he looked over at me and smiled, 'you think that was our first date', he questioned.

'Yeah, why, which one do you think', I asked whilst putting some fresh fruit on mine and looked over at him, 'when we went on the Ferris wheel', he replied and I giggled and moved closer to him, 'really', I asked as he chuckled and nodded his head, 'I wanted to kiss you, but I thought I'd better not do it', he said, and I look at him and smiled, 'I wouldn't have said anything if you did', I implied, then watch as he chuckled and kissed my cheek.

We're then falling into a comfortable silence, where he's tucked me into his side and enjoyed our breakfast together, talking and laughing, with each other, I'm glad I have this new dynamic, I like it and I'm even more happier that I haven't had incidents of where I easier break things with my bare hands and I'd always have to replace it.