Chapter 32

I woke up in the Medbay as I tried to blink through my double vision, the beam above my head beaming to bright as my eyes squinted and the sound of buzzing filling my ears whilst I tried to drown it out.

'She's awake', I heard someone say as I tried to get my hands free from something, but they weren't budging, 'get her prepped for phase two', he says as I struggled against the restraints, 'let me go', I said as a tear strolls down my cheek whilst I used my leg to kick the women away before she could inject me and suddenly they we're pinned down as I struggled more, 'Stop it', I say as it pierced my arm, '...stop, your hurting me', I pleaded as she pressed down, the substance flowing through my veins as I whimpered, 'Stop it', I yelled.

Suddenly it became dark after it was taken out and I felt something prickling my bare feet, then I was immediately pulled by something, and I screamed.

'Wake Up', a sudden voice chimed in as my eyes flew open and I saw Bucky hovering over me, whilst my eyes filled with tears and I held his hand, 'Breath Doll, it's okay', he whispered and soothed into my ear as I closed my eyes and tried to gather my breathing whilst taking in deep breaths.

My nails dug into his hands as it created half-moons whilst I tried to ease and calm down further, 'you're okay', he whispered again.

________

I was still sleepy after I calmed down from whatever just happened and I feel Bucky try to take his hand, but I shook my head and squeezed onto it whilst I closed my eyes again, 'Y/n, look at me', he instructed, so I opened my eyes a little, '...do you want anything to eat', he asked and I shake my head and pressed his arm against me whilst he used the other hand to stroke my head, I don't know why but he was just comfortable and easy to be around.

*Bucky POV*

I heard the door open after a while of watching her and stroking her head when I realised it was one of the things I could do for her that would calm her down, 'what did you see exactly', Tonys voice breaking the silence as we look over at him, 'I don't know, flashes, Images, it was all too much... whatever they did to her, they made sure she suffered', Wanda responded.

'...Whatever she felt, I felt to, that's why I couldn't stop, it was too overwhelming, Pierce went to great length to make sure she felt every bit of it, and I guess she did', she explained.

'She's an inhuman and a super soldier', Steve chimed in as they all stared at him, 'what, that's impossible, isn't it', Nat says as he shook his head.

'No its not, the serum wasn't exactly like ours, but it was similar, they got some part of it wrong and when Hydra knew that, they put her in cryogenesis for forty five years until a solution and when that came about, they exposed her to Terrigenesis to save her and I guess they did and I think now I know why they're so obsessed with her', he explained as they all looked at her whilst hearing her heavy breathing, 'you'd think Pierce would have some compassion for his family', Sam says as I shook my head a little, 'He didn't have that, as long as he got what he wanted, then he was happy and didn't care about the consequences', I says in a whisper so she didn't wake up.

'Sorry I'm late', I heard the familiar voice and turned my head to see him, 'It's fine', Wanda tells him when he walks over and checks on her, 'how long has she been asleep', he asked.

'Thirteen hours, she wakes up and then falls back to sleep', I reply and watch as he uses both hands to turn her head to the side, to examine something at the back of her head, 'is she going to be okay', Pietro asked.

'I don't know, I need to cross examine her and then do an X-Ray to see what happening inside, so I haven't missed anything', he explained as her fingers sprung up and then lay still after he turned her head back into the position it was before.