Chapter 43

Hi guys, I hope you're enjoying the chapters so far, I've added a special guest in this chapter and if anyone has any question's on why I put them in it, please feel free to ask, so you're not confused. :)

P.S. read all of it, because they come towards the end. ;)

________

I opened a door, leading downstairs and headed down the steps, the lights already on as we see sheets of fabric covering large objects that we're on rotating platforms, 'Dad, is that you', someone called out from somewhere as we look around and try to find who the voice belonged too, 'Finn, I told you to leave the blasted things alone', Oscar says, walking over to somewhere whilst we follow.

I stopped when he stopped and looked down to see the person under the car, 'have you been under their all afternoon', he asked.

'I can't get this last thing in and she's being really stubborn about it', he replied as Oscar sighed, 'Okay, Finn, out, I told you to leave it alone', he instructs as he wheels himself out and springs up, he looked like the spitting image of Oscar now that he's in his adult years, '...did you say it was the afternoon', he says.

'Yes, almost three', Oscar answered as he puts the equipment down, 'crap, I forgot that it was my turn to collect the kids', he says, and I laugh under my breath and Oscar hands him his shirt, 'I don't know how Isabella puts up with you sometimes', he says whilst he smiles at him, 'with my charm', he answered as Oscar rolls his eyes, 'out, before I get the urge in hitting you over the head myself', he says as he chuckles and then looks over at us, 'didn't know you brought guests dad, I would've cleaned up', he says as I walk over to Oscar's side, 'Hi munchkin', I said.

'I'm not a munchkin', he blurts out straight after and then became surprised as I laugh, 'Miss me', I said as he engulfs me into the biggest hug and chuckles, 'I told you she'd be back', he says, looking at his dad whilst he laughs along with the team and I smile, 'okay, let go before you suffocate the life out of me', I said as he looks back at me, 'told you I could get stronger, say please and I will', he says.

'Do you want to get hurt Munchkin', I said.

'She'll do it Finn, let her go please', Oscar informed as he smiles, 'I'd like to see...', he began when I twisted my hips, grabbed his wrists, swung around, pivoted my foot, and then pushed him down by the shoulder whilst I carried on holding his fingers and made sure not to hurt him, 'told you', Oscar says as the team laugh and Finn tuts, 'not so fast', he says then suddenly, he goes under my arm, and swings his leg undermine and I fall.

I looked up at him and smile, 'you remembered', I said whilst he chuckled and put out his hand as I grab it and he helps me up, 'how could I not', he says, and I laugh this time.

'I let you win, don't think next time I will', I said, and he chuckled whilst the rest did too, 'so, you've been looking after my stuff', I asked.

'Only the garage, dad won't let me anywhere in the house', he said.

'That's because your clumsy and I'm not about to let you walk in their breaking anything valuable', Oscar says as we continue to laugh.

'Come on, I'll show you everything', he says, taking the first blanket off and seeing a Red Route 66 convertible, he then proceeds to take off the next and we saw a Grey Aston Martin DB4, the last one being a Black Ford Model T.

'I haven't seen these in ages', I said as he looks back at me and smiled, 'I know, it took me some time to find them but when I did, I brought them here and they've been in this workshop ever since', he says as I see Nat, Sam, Peter, Tony, and Bruce being the first to show interest in them and followed by Steve and Bucky who we're more into the Ford, which made me laugh a little.