welcome home

A/N: Hi, I love reading Spelivia fanfics on here and figured I give it a shot since I love the characters so much. Not really sure what I'm doing here. I'm still deciding if I'll do one-shots or a longer story since I don't don't have any ideas for a longer story. But I love the idea of adult Spencer & Olivia, so for now enjoy this super basic (spicy) one-shot. Also, I don't know how to promote this on here, so if you enjoy feel free to share!

The house was silent as Spencer quietly closed the front door of his home in NY. He'd been gone from home for two weeks at training camp and figured his wife would already be asleep at this hour.

This was already his fourth year in the NFL, but being away from his wife never got easy. He quickly walked over to the kitchen to grab a glass of water before heading up the stairs to finally lay down next to the love of his life.

Reaching the top of the stairs, Spencer was greeted by Bella their three-year-old pit bull and his wife's protector whenever he was out of town.

"Hey there, baby girl," Spencer whispered as he leaned over to pet the sleepy dog, "thank you for keeping mommy safe for me." Bella accepted her praise and plopped back down on her bed outside their bedroom door.

Opening the door to their room, Spencer chuckled at the sight before him. On their king-sized bed lay Olivia curled up sleeping in a brand new lingerie set. She tried, Spencer thought to himself as he admired his wife from the door. 

Slowly, Spencer walked over to the bathroom to get ready for bed. He wouldn't be waking her up tonight since he knew she had been working long hours this week to get her podcast episodes out in time.

In the bathroom, Spencer stripped down and hopped in the shower. The hot shower felt like heaven as the water pressure worked the knots in his back. He contemplated staying longer, but his bed and wife were top of mind. He needed to be close to his wife.

After brushing his teeth, Spencer walked over to his side of the bed and tried to slip in without waking Olivia. It didn't work.

"Baby, you're home," Olivia mumbled as she groggily looked over at Spencer. "I was - "

Interrupting her, Spencer leaned over and met her with a gentle kiss. 

"Shhh, go back to sleep. I missed you so much."

"I wanted to be here for you when you got home," still half asleep she continued to stumble through her words. Olivia extended her arm out to Spencer grasping his arm to get closer to him.

"You're tired, baby, we'll be home together all week. I'll pretend I didn't see you, and you can surprise me in the morning."

Spencer pulled her in closer and wrapped his arm around her waist locking her into him, but she wouldn't let up. Olivia snuck her hand behind her and into the waistband of his boxers causing Spencer to let out a soft moan.

"I was going to give you a massage to help you relax," she murmured as she lazily stroked up and down his hardening cock. "And then... and then...." 

Realizing his determined wife wasn't going to let up, Spencer trailed his hands up to her breasts and around the back of her lacy bra. He undid the clasp on the back and slid his hand back over her breasts. His thumb brushed gently over her light brown nipples as he heard a light moan slip through her lips.

Olivia kept at him slowly trying to please her man in her sleepy state.

"Ok baby, let me," he whispered as he started kissing down the side of her neck nudging her curls out of the way, "I missed you next to me every night."

Shifting his attention, Spencer's hand slid down to the the top of her lacy thong. "This is beautiful, but it has to go." 

Spencer pulled the piece down Olivia's thighs until they were pooled by her ankles. His hand slowly made its way back up taking time to appreciate the soft skin leading up to her center. He hovered his fingers over her clit, not yet making contact. He could already feel her warmth waiting for him.

Olivia's hand started to lose its already weak grip as she gave way to her own pleasure.

"Spencer, please," she begged inching herself forward to close the gap between her clit and his finger.

Deciding that tonight wasn't for torture, Spencer closed in on her clit and started slowly circling her bud. 

"Fuck, I missed you so much," Olivia moaned as she grinds back into Spencer. "Move these," Olivia tugged at his boxers.

Not wanting to leave her hanging, Spencer used his other hand to pull off his boxers while still keeping the focus on Olivia's clit. Once his boxers are out of the way, Olivia scoots back onto him nestling his length between her butt cheeks.

"Mmmm, I missed this," Spencer whispered as his fingers glide through her folds and bring her wetness back up to her clit. Olivia started squirming from the friction that Spencer created and grabbed onto his wrist not wanting to push forward and lose the feeling of his cock pressed up behind her.

"I especially missed this spot right here," Olivia gasped as Spencer plunged a finger inside her.

"Another one," Olivia demanded, and Spencer obliged slipping another finger into her folds. Still holding onto his wrist, Olivia starts grinding her hips on his hand taking control of her own pleasure. 

"If you keep at it, I'm going to cum on your back," Spencer moaned as the friction of Olivia's ass grinding on his length starts to become too much, "and we both know that's not where you want it to go."

Taking over, Spencer pumped his fingers in and out of her. Her wetness leaking down his hand creating a sticky mess between her thighs.

"Right there, God," Olivia moaned, "please, I need to feel you inside me"

"Just wait a little bit longer, I got you," Spencer responded curling his fingers to hit her spot.

"Ughhhh, please I want to cum with you," Olivia begged while trying to hold off the tingling sensation taking over her body

"Cum for me first," Spencer whispered into her ear, "cum on my fingers and then I'm all yours."

Olivia couldn't hold off any longer. Her muscles spasmed around his fingers as she felt the sensation vibrate through her toes. After several seconds, her body relaxed into his.

Not forgetting her goal, Olivia firmly grabbed his shaft and swung her leg over him positioning herself onto his tip.

"Your turn," Olivia smiled down at him. They both sighed as she sunk down onto him. The tightness of her walls reminding him that he's home.

"My turn," Spencer grabbed her waist holding her still and pumped in and out at a steady pace.

"I'm not going to last long, your ass was doing too much," Spencer groaned and started moving faster.

"I don't want to wait," Olivia leaned forward grabbing his face and kissing him deeply. 

"I'm close, baby," Spencer groaned between kisses. The sound of their naked bodies coming together echoed through their room.

"Cum with me," Spencer whispered staring into her warm doe eyes.

"Ok, I'm almost there," Olivia slid her hand down to her clit to add to her pleasure.

"Fuck, baby I can only wait a few more seconds," Spencer said trying his best to hold himself back, but his wife beat him to it. 

Her walls clamped down on his cock as Olivia moaned his name. That's all it took for Spencer to let go inside of her.

As their concurrent climaxes subsided, Olivia smiled down at her husband kissing her way up his chest and ending on his lips. She sat up with Spencer still deep inside her. 

"There, that's better. Welcome home, baby," Olivia slid off of Spencer and rolled into his side to go back to sleep.

Spencer chuckled and kissed her forehead. How he missed his baby.